Capitalist Black man bringing jobs to his town.

Raven_Rayes

do you understand why CBN is worst @Telugodura456 ?

not because he's kamma or something.. because all his policies are ones that are born out of a whim (some abstract vision), not driven by public consensus or hard data.

see bee yen, one day was walking in hyd, and saw potential for Hyd to become IT hub, and it became one. haha.. He wanted AP kids to have best education, so all of them are today in the US.

I didn't talk like this even when I was 14yrs old. Did JEE melt your brain or something?

57 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

today Bombay is an overpriced cesspool of a city. yes, it was the labour movement in Bombay that allowed Bombay to attract workers from across India, until the movement turned anti-immigrant, with shiv sena joining in.

Immigration into Bombay never stopped, not even slowed down.. Bombay, Hyderabad and banglore are cities where people are open to others... govt policies make little difference in growing population

30 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Immigration into Bombay never stopped, not even slowed down.. Bombay, Hyderabad and banglore are cities where people are open to others... govt policies make little difference in growing population

immigration into all cities are high today, duh! some higher than others. what's your point? Bombay's immigration being on the lower end.

my point is that Bombay overtook Kolkata inspite of its much more active labour movement. There's no point in talking about immigration today which has completely different reasons than immigration before India's economy was liberalised.

and about 'friendliness'.. every city claims that about itself. and it doesn't matter. People today go where the jobs are.

in the 60s 70s, Bombay attracted the brightest in India, even when Kolkata was a bigger industrial city at that time. that's the point. because central govt policies straight after independence killed small industries in Kolkata. Several of them moved to Bombay.

10 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

do you know why RGV sucks?

basically he has no idea what he's saying. that's why. lol.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

do you know why RGV sucks?

basically he has no idea what he's saying. that's why. lol.

Please start YT channel and get more views than him and then talk

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

yeah, RGV should act in a lead role and make more money than Chiru did, before he labels what chiru did as 'begging'.. alaa undhi nuvvu cheppedhi.

actually, I agree with RGV on his characterization of Chiru. and probably agree with him on many many things too.. but just that his thought process is not scientific, and it spawns total dumbfcuks who follow him blindly. Too many RGV fans in society today.

they disgust me more than sanghis.

RGV himself I don't have a problem with.

13 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

see for eg. you pointed to some random bs online article that draws from 28k pastors, and made a bunch of assumptions to arrive at 20% christian population in AP.

RGV won't make the same mistake, because he's too scared to deal with numbers. But he makes logical fallacies abound. You guys learn from it, and repeat his mistakes everywhere.. whereas he himself is careful enough to avoid making a fool of himself sometimes.

but ofcourse he can't stop himself all the time. Atleast he's a self conscious fool. He knows that he's winging it. You guys don't.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, RGV should act in a lead role and make more money than Chiru did, before he labels what chiru did as 'begging'.. alaa undhi nuvvu cheppedhi.

actually, I agree with RGV on his characterization of Chiru. and probably agree with him on many many things too.. but just that his thought process is not scientific, and it spawns total dumbfcuks who follow him blindly. Too many RGV fans in society today.

they disgust me more than sanghis.

RGV himself I don't have a problem with.

Finally made some valid comments...he himself says anyone who follows me blindly is dumb...

He doesn't say anything scientific...all his views are his own , highly influenced by few books he read in his teenage. 

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Finally made some valid comments...he himself says anyone who follows me blindly is dumb...

He doesn't say anything scientific...all his views are his own , highly influenced by few books he read in his teenage. 

what do you mean, finally?

do you think you are in a position to talk down to me? haha..

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

see for eg. you pointed to some random bs online article that draws from 28k pastors, and made a bunch of assumptions to arrive at 20% christian population in AP.

RGV won't make the same mistake, because he's too scared to deal with numbers. But he makes logical fallacies abound. You guys learn from it, and repeat his mistakes everywhere.. whereas he himself is careful enough to avoid making a fool of himself sometimes.

but ofcourse he can't stop himself all the time. Atleast he's a self conscious fool. He knows that he's winging it. You guys don't.

28k is not random BS article- it's from official distribution of govt. Money....I didn't bring that, some one did with valid proofs ...case closed...

He doesn't wing anything,..I doubt you watched his interviews.,.tell one two examples

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

28k is not random BS article- it's from official distribution of govt. Money....I didn't bring that, some one did with valid proofs ...case closed...

He doesn't wing anything,..I doubt you watched his interviews.,.tell one two examples

I think you have reading comprehension issues. I didn't contest the 28k number.

you didn't bring up the 20% population first, but then yesterday you did. So first make your case properly. If you are going to keep on shifting goalposts, what am I supposed to disprove?

about RGV, he's not Nietzsche to be discussed. He's just some horny middle aged loser trying to stay relevant in the world. He's not my concern. The people who bring him up as some fountain head of reason are my problem.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think you have reading comprehension issues. I didn't contest the 28k number.

you didn't bring up the 20% population first, but then yesterday you did. So first make your case properly. If you are going to keep on shifting goalposts, what am I supposed to disprove?

about RGV, he's not Nietzsche to be discussed. He's just some horny middle aged loser trying to stay relevant in the world. He's not my concern. The people who bring him up as some fountain head of reason are my problem.

You did question 28k pastors numbers. ...

Case closed ..bye

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You did question 28k pastors numbers. ...

Case closed ..bye

lol. typical 'merit'orious Indian.

I passed an exam sometime when i was 15/17, so I am great. bye...

haha..