I won't myself promote veganism and all.

Raven_Rayes

but have huge respect for those who do pick fights and argue in favour of vegan lifestyle. As long as they are logically consistent.

because vegan plus being fascist makes no sense.

there are magical vegan people who argue that plants have amazing healing quality. I wish they shut up.

I wish more people injected their ethical concerns on eating animal meat into conversations and make people uneasy.

too many people take their unearned power over an animal for granted.

for some reason, I'm not yet able to do it. that is, promote veganism.

1 minute ago, Amy99 said:

🙃

don't forget to supplement the protein you miss from chicken in other ways. aim is to be healthy, and slowly wean away from meat.

sometimes people end up eating a lot of refined carbs after going off meat. Its worse for your health

2 minutes ago, shenkar said:

You cant be 100%

unless you follow ancient way of Jainism 

Jains drink milk.

it doesn't matter if you are 100% or 99.99% or 50% vegan.

its about you putting effort to do the right thing for yourself and for the environment that sustains you.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Jains drink milk.

it doesn't matter if you are 100% or 99.99% or 50% vegan.

its about you putting effort to do the right thing for yourself and for the environment that sustains you.

Ok

9 minutes ago, shenkar said:

Ok

'you' means not 'you' btw.

what people eat is their choice, obviously. Just hope they are conscious that their choice to eat meat has consequences, and not pretend like its perfectly to fine to eat factory farmed chicken/beef.. or lovingly grown farm chicken. makes no difference to the animal how you are eating it, coz you are eating it. when it could be doing things that it usually does.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

'you' means not 'you' btw.

what people eat is their choice, obviously. Just hope they are conscious that their choice to eat meat has consequences, and not pretend like its perfectly to fine to eat factory farmed chicken/beef.. or lovingly grown farm chicken. makes no difference to the animal how you are eating it, coz you are eating it. when it could be doing things that it usually does.

Agree, people should have free choice on food

but this veganism lo your contribution is less to environment

and also agree thats the best possible thing we can do

• Upvote 1