Going to India while having Covid

BabuDEVUDU

ma roommates vaalla close friend okadu ma intlone last 2months unnadu .Two weeks back ma roommates vaddu ani subtle ga cheppina vina kunda Texas vellindu vadi luggage and documents thechukodaniki. My roommates recently had a baby, so this guy staying in our house in the name of helping them. And he booked flight to India from our state, inspite of the fact that my roommates malla mohamatamga ikkadi nunchi flight nduku direct ga Texas nunche cheskochu kada ani subtle ga cheppina as usual edo lowda Lo reason cheppi ma intike vachadu oka monna Wednesday. I had to give up my room as me and my roommates want him to do quarantine. Sunday India flight undi ma daggar nunchi and today he tested positive for Covid through rapid test. We asked him to stay in a motel until the rt-pcr results comes which will be by Saturday EOD. Flight ticket ma roommates account lo nunchi chepinchadu edo discount vasthundi ante. Reschedule ki last day Friday ne, but he don’t want my roommates to reschedule the flight. He has plans to modify the rt-pcr report so that he can fly to India. More over India ki velthundi kuda edo urgent pani meda kaadu, H1 stamping kosam. My roommates tried to tell him to not do that as that will be dangerous to other fellow travellers or their aged family members. Just because he would have to stay in motel until he is free from Covid, which would be another 500-1000$, he wants to do this way. I personally never liked him as the type of reasons he give on various situations seem ultra silly. But this I just can’t digest the fact that he is okay to put others at risk so that he avoid spending from his pocket. WTF is wrong with him? Naku e last two months Lo unna parichayam tho I tried to tell him not to do that, but he is coming up with silly reasons as usual. What a selfish act!!!

• Haha 1

ఒక్క Line లో చెప్పు matter ని ... DB పెద్దలు రెందు ముక్కల్లొ answer చెస్తరు 

41 minutes ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

ma roommates vaalla close friend okadu ma intlone last 2months unnadu .Two weeks back ma roommates vaddu ani subtle ga cheppina vina kunda Texas vellindu vadi luggage and documents thechukodaniki. My roommates recently had a baby, so this guy staying in our house in the name of helping them. And he booked flight to India from our state, inspite of the fact that my roommates malla mohamatamga ikkadi nunchi flight nduku direct ga Texas nunche cheskochu kada ani subtle ga cheppina as usual edo lowda Lo reason cheppi ma intike vachadu oka monna Wednesday. I had to give up my room as me and my roommates want him to do quarantine. Sunday India flight undi ma daggar nunchi and today he tested positive for Covid through rapid test. We asked him to stay in a motel until the rt-pcr results comes which will be by Saturday EOD. Flight ticket ma roommates account lo nunchi chepinchadu edo discount vasthundi ante. Reschedule ki last day Friday ne, but he don’t want my roommates to reschedule the flight. He has plans to modify the rt-pcr report so that he can fly to India. More over India ki velthundi kuda edo urgent pani meda kaadu, H1 stamping kosam. My roommates tried to tell him to not do that as that will be dangerous to other fellow travellers or their aged family members. Just because he would have to stay in motel until he is free from Covid, which would be another 500-1000$, he wants to do this way. I personally never liked him as the type of reasons he give on various situations seem ultra silly. But this I just can’t digest the fact that he is okay to put others at risk so that he avoid spending from his pocket. WTF is wrong with him? Naku e last two months Lo unna parichayam tho I tried to tell him not to do that, but he is coming up with silly reasons as usual. What a selfish act!!!

Evadu e galeez sale gadu ani @csrchiru

51 minutes ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Em manushulu unnaru vayya vadu antha reckless and careless ga intlo undi disturb chesi malli vere valla life ni risk lo peduthunte kakurthi gadu gattiga mokham meeda cheppakunda sunnithanga ela chepthunnaru vaya? That is dangerous what he is doing nothing short of a crime. He must quarantine until he is tested negative. Ledha meeru antha kalisi health dept ki complaint ivvandi that he is risking others ani debbaki aipothadu.

2 hours ago, Faang said:

Em manushulu unnaru vayya vadu antha reckless and careless ga intlo undi disturb chesi malli vere valla life ni risk lo peduthunte kakurthi gadu gattiga mokham meeda cheppakunda sunnithanga ela chepthunnaru vaya? That is dangerous what he is doing nothing short of a crime. He must quarantine until he is tested negative. Ledha meeru antha kalisi health dept ki complaint ivvandi that he is risking others ani debbaki aipothadu.

Tested aithey health departmemt ki already velthadhi kadha. Cali ithey elthadhi i am not edhi state battinuntadha?

4 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

NUvvu phone chesi CDC ki cheppi paar dobbu .....

lot of old age parents travel.... what he is doing is wrong .....

actually tell him may be your parents are travelling in india and imagine a guy with covid positive sitting in the same bus or train without telling them ... hard hitting vundaali illanti people ki ...... 

secondly throw him out of the home immediately .... ashrayam isthe meeku pette laaga vunaadu..... chaas 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

NUvvu phone chesi CDC ki cheppi paar dobbu .....

lot of old age parents travel.... what he is doing is wrong .....

actually tell him may be your parents are travelling in india and imagine a guy with covid positive sitting in the same bus or train without telling them ... hard hitting vundaali illanti people ki ...... 

secondly throw him out of the home immediately .... ashrayam isthe meeku pette laaga vunaadu..... chaas 

Ask him to quarantine.. anthe... Baby undhi.. no questions asked

15 minutes ago, YOU said:

Nuvvu chesthava? Nee close circle lo vallayithe?

Asalu alantollani na circle lone undanivvanu. My network is small but of quality. Edho emergency ayina ponile anukovachu. 

11 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Asalu alantollani na circle lone undanivvanu. My network is small but of quality. Edho emergency ayina ponile anukovachu. 

Hmm.. problem vasthe em chesthav anadigithe problem ee radntavendi };__%~

8 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Ask him to call airline. Most of the airlines including AI allow to modify the date incase of covid positive. They may have condition like pax have to travel with in 1 month. But in my case I got a full refund from Etihad for flight to USA last May when I got +v e RTPCR result in India, i just sent the result to them.  

8 hours ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

These kind of people are dangerous to the society…