Mamata, KCR take leads in forging new opposition front with non-BJP CMs; next move after state poll results

Spartan

48 minutes ago, pahelwan1 said:

UP la full anti unnaru farmers. Akhilesh will be cm. Yogi gani g la rod. Bandi and gundu gani g bokkal irshi poi la kalustadu

Yogi dull ayyadu but modi wave lo gelsuthadu

2 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Up lo kani yogi geliste anta saranam gachhami modi antaru 

odipotadani confirmation vachhendemo vallaki 

mukkodu doing drama

pushpams n mukkodu are same team

32 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Mva evaru bro? Up odipothey bjp pathnam start inatle.

Maharastra Vikas Aghadi…ruling coalition in Maharastra. 

UP lo odipothe BJP pathanam start ainate….mari gelisthe ? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

mukkodu doing drama

pushpams n mukkodu are same team

I dont think so man. Mukkodu marre pachhi tittlu tittdau 

next elli kallu pattukunta avasaram ayithe 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

@Swatkat i don't understand UP odipothe Gujarat odipothe ,but congress e rendu states lo gelvakunda for last 25 + years ,centre lo UPA1,UPA2 governments form chesindi

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  When the intent is clear..why wait until the State election results...

oh porapatuna BJP geliste....rod ekkada dimputaro..appudu muskon kurchovachu ana...

rod kadu current pole dimputar, once UP lo confirm ayithe, andhuke dora kuda dalitha bandhu march tarvatha anadu, apudu up lo BJP odipothe, dalitha bandhu kuda left lo tantadhu.  I wish dora vodipovali ani, kani ee dora good at diverting topics, ipudu soodu ani padakkala issue pakana petti surgical strikes proof medha padaru.. kani ee bjp leaders points sariga dokutlev nattu undhi emo emo matladtaru

56 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

@Swatkat i don't understand UP odipothe Gujarat odipothe ,but congress e rendu states lo gelvakunda for last 25 + years ,centre lo UPA1,UPA2 governments form chesindi

Hehe..! Logics evadiki kavali vayya..! 

One thing for sure, Modi is the most popular PM India ever had…policy paralysis, COVID mismanagement , economic downturn and regional issues enni vunna kuda Modi is still a popular leader…because on that scale compare cheyanika evadu ledu. 

Mamata anta…if I had to choose between Modi and Mamata..I will go with Modi…itla more or less every where ide situation…

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lovecrusader said:

Adhoka emotional game lekka opposition use chesthadhi ga. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Inkemundhi as usal south ki begging bowl istharu

8 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Elections ayyaka... evadu sappadu cheyadu...CBN choosi kuda ila BJP meda ki veltunaru ante vellani ee karra tho kottali..

Andukee anedi... Maa Jagan anna intelligent....33mtnj.gif

Jagan gaadini side ki unchukundi BJP for 2024 elections.... In case BJP falls short...... AP lo BJP em cadre ledu most of Andhra BJP leaders are timepass waste fellows.

For KCR in Telangana its different story.... BJP is coming after him directly. Bandi-Arvind-Etela-Raghunandan-Raja Singh.

Congress lo Revanth Reddy tappithe inkevadu ledu..... 2024 is RR's last chance to prove that Congress is main opposition in TG if not then Cong is closed in TG forever.

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

TRS chief K Chandrashekhar Rao (KCR), like Mamata Banerjee, has been calling up his counterparts across states to forge an anti-BJP front. However any further move will be decided only after the assemble elections in UP and four other states.

With political momentum gaining speed, Banerjee has taken the lead in calling a non-BJP chief minister’s conference in Delhi, where KCR, Tamil Nadu chief minister M K Stalin, Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackaray are expected to be present. While Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren, Kerala’s Pinarayi Vijayan are among likely invitees, it is to be seen whether Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik joins the camp on anti-federal policies of the Centre. Efforts are on to include as many non-BJP CMs as possible to be attending the meeting, the date for which will be finalised after the five assembly poll results are out on March 10.

What shape the anti-BJP front finally takes will be clear during the Presidential and vice presidential elections that are coming up in July this year. The presidential and vice-presidential elections will be the first major political events after these five state polls where the political formulations will be clear, said sources in TRS and other parties.
According to well-placed sources, while Congress chief ministers have not been invited, the doors to the non-BJP conclave will remain open for them.

For a broad based non-BJP front, the regional parties like TMC or TRS are of the view that Congress should be part of it but “not in the leadership position,” but as an “equal partner,” sources told TOI. The regional parties like TMC, TRS among others are keen to disallow to let go off the momentum that may be gained, if BJP loses some of the state polls that are underway at present.
On his part, KCR has joined the anti-BJP camp since the first phase of the Budget session of Parliament that just got over. TRS MP K Keshav Rao signed the joint memorandum to the Prime Minister last week, against the Centre’s anti-federal moves. KCR has said that he will be campaigning for Samajwadi Party leader Akhilesh Yadav and his allies in the Uttar Pradesh elections. He has also been talking to his counterparts in Maharashtra, Kerala, Bengal and also reaching out to other CMs and regional party leaders.
KCR’s turn-around from being a tacit ally of the Modi government, since BJP’s recent electoral gains in the state was clear when he supported the Centre’s moves during the first half of the budget session. According to sources, that BJP is getting aggressive in Telengana where it has very little footprint yet, is a cause of concern for the chief minister since it could fan communal politics in the state and disrupt the ambience in Hyderabad which is a hub for industry.

With these political compulsions having pushed KCR into the Opposition camp, other parties, that were sceptical of the TRS chief earlier, seem to be accepting him in the fold.

Mellaga CBN la maripotunna KCR ni chustunnatthndi.. lol why unnecessarily talking abt center instead of focusing on state 

32 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Elections ayyaka... evadu sappadu cheyadu...CBN choosi kuda ila BJP meda ki veltunaru ante vellani ee karra tho kottali..

Andukee anedi... Maa Jagan anna intelligent....33mtnj.gif

Not sure why he is going so aggressive on BJP and trying to stay close to Congress.

Indication of a tie-up with Congress for upcoming assembly elections? Doesn't that show weakness?

9 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Not sure why he is going so aggressive on BJP and trying to stay close to Congress.

Indication of a tie-up with Congress for upcoming assembly elections? Doesn't that show weakness?

I think, he is just lifting both Congress and BJP a little... He just wanted to be damn sure that the opposition votes split  that opposition votes are split...

I also think that, talking about the national politics he is just preparing ground to move to Center and clear the state for KTR as Chief Minister...

One of these two scenarios is what I am expecting...33mtnj.gif

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

I think, he is just lifting both Congress and BJP a little... He just wanted to be damn sure that the opposition votes split  that opposition votes are split...

I also think that, talking about the national politics he is just preparing ground to move to Center and clear the state for KTR as Chief Minister...

One of these two scenarios is what I am expecting...33mtnj.gif

Well, history tells a different story