Rendo Udyogam suggestion

jaathiratnalu

50 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Hi Guys,

Am working on FT from past 5 yrs . Money savings avvatamlevu. Hardly I could save 401k money . Looking for second job and one of my friend (Manager) having position at his place . It is more type of Manager role . How should I do rendo udyogam.  Am on Ehhh okati.  How should I manage other ehhhhone or how should that pay run 

please serious replies only.

Chesko bro 😎 opportunity unnapudu y say no go for it

14 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Ante antava ..

Some of them might be bragging  about 2-3 jobs , in reality for me its tuff managing multiple jobs. I tried and left the second job.  Work life balance sucks, its not healthy too.

Rather think long term, spend some time learning stuff and try to get high paying job.

• Thanks 1

oree mee yammma kadupul maada...3-4 months meedi kaadu anukuni hit a high paying job

200K base with RSU Bonus 401K HSA Insurance and no immigrations headaches try checyyachu ga..I donno why you guys always want to do oodigam goddu chakiri to some loveda mestri sitting in dallas or virginia 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

oree mee yammma kadupul maada...3-4 months meedi kaadu anukuni hit a high paying job

200K base with RSU Bonus 401K HSA Insurance and no immigrations headaches try checyyachu ga..I donno why you guys always want to do oodigam goddu chakiri to some loveda mestri sitting in dallas or virginia 

Any advice bro.. recently started doing leetcode..blind75 done..and most leetcode easy done ..medium vi chustunna..enka hard vi cheyyakuna emanna companies crack cheyyacha..

42 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Good suggestion bro .. 

Am into SAP .. I don’t know they will pay that much for my tech in SAP

59 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Some of them might be bragging  about 2-3 jobs , in reality for me its tuff managing multiple jobs. I tried and left the second job.  Work life balance sucks, its not healthy too.

Rather think long term, spend some time learning stuff and try to get high paying job.

Ohh Good idea 

14 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Good suggestion bro .. 

Am into SAP .. I don’t know they will pay that much for my tech in SAP

module?

SAP has lot of opportunities  man.

Its in the phase of transition to cloud. Cloud version of S4 ERP, Business One is out.

Learn SAP Cloud platform , CPI , Fiori etc  

You know that Google internally use SAP ? plenty of opportunities man.

@jaathiratnalu 

30 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Any advice bro.. recently started doing leetcode..blind75 done..and most leetcode easy done ..medium vi chustunna..enka hard vi cheyyakuna emanna companies crack cheyyacha..

Bro how long it took to come to this level , what is preparation approach 

I’m not able to solve easy ones .. wasn’t doing from last couple of years. 

12 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

module?

SAP has lot of opportunities  man.

Its in the phase of transition to cloud. Cloud version of S4 ERP, Business One is out.

Learn SAP Cloud platform , CPI , Fiori etc  

You know that Google internally use SAP ? plenty of opportunities man.

@jaathiratnalu 

SAP Basis bro

Are you into SAP ??

Right now am implementing all latest technologies in SAP.. but still am not confident .. I don’t know why am in  this situation 

19 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Bro how long it took to come to this level , what is preparation approach 

I’m not able to solve easy ones .. wasn’t doing from last couple of years. 

Bro there's a YouTube channel called neetcode..blind75 playlist vundi akkada..I follow it..pause it and try for some time lekapothe answer choodadame..nenu first lo chaala try chesi and used to get frustrated.. epudu going for answer and trying to understand patterns..don't have much time to prepare the old way as my manager keeps me busy

2 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

Hsa insurance option undhi bro. Danj valla use enti but ekuva oremium kattali ga?

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Bro there's a YouTube channel called neetcode..blind75 playlist vundi akkada..I follow it..pause it and try for some time lekapothe answer choodadame..nenu first lo chaala try chesi and used to get frustrated.. epudu going for answer and trying to understand patterns..don't have much time to prepare the old way as my manager keeps me busy

Sure Bro .. I feel miserable I don’t do coding in my daily job . How much time each you prepare, how long it took to comfort level 

2 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

SAP Basis bro

Are you into SAP ??

Right now am implementing all latest technologies in SAP.. but still am not confident .. I don’t know why am in  this situation 

I have some experience with SAP.

Since you are  on BASIS , learn CPI and can become Integration Architect . There is a lot of demand for it.

It's common to go to comfort zone. 

Try to schedule interview, if you fail you will get motivation to study more.

• Thanks 1