Now i am totally convinced....

Lovecrusader

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

+1000 vah vah....we both think the same @3$% about this infamous personality 

Yes......

Chanchala is dumbfcuk.....and fcukface....he only can speak some elementary economics and rest all he speaks is .shi••

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

Mgudu inthamandiki nachindi niku nachaledu ante ,entha reality ki dooram lo unavo ardam avthundi ga

nachadam endhi ra babu. US is not involved in this war, its mostly Europe that is responding to Russian invasion.

what this guy is telling is nothing new. Its common view. may be its new for you. as usual nuvvu chaala late..

inka velli cheppuko.. foreign policy expert ani, economist tho paatu.

3 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Yes......

Chanchala is dumbfcuk.....and fcukface....he only can speak some elementary economics and rest all he speaks is ........

I'm not the one who claimed to be an economist. I'll gladly concede that I know nothing about it. but I know enough enough to call your bs.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

nachadam endhi ra babu. US is not involved in this war, its mostly Europe that is responding to Russian invasion.

what this guy is telling is nothing new. Its common view. may be its new for you. as usual nuvvu chaala late..

inka velli cheppuko.. foreign policy expert ani, economist tho paatu.

Lol nila vp ni kaadu ra....

I'm not talking about that tweet ,I'm talking about my post....where u said u can't read all the trash....lol pichikuntlodda

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not the one who claimed to be an economist. I'll gladly concede that I know nothing about it. but I know enough enough to call your bs.

Well i will claim myself as economics learner ra ,dumbo......i don't shift goalposts and coverup......like u do.....like u blame modi......if u fan don't work.....,fools does that,u are the one actually

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

I'm not talking about that tweet ,I'm talking about my post....where u said u can't read all the trash....lol pichikuntlodda

dude, you write trash. I cant be bothered to read it.

aa mearsheimer cheppindhey raasaava? if yes, then you are right. but it doesn't make Putin the good guy.

He is unilaterally invading his neighbour. It looks more like he's wants attention from the west than have any actual endgoal with this.

I don't think NATO gives a fcuk about Russia. Didn't Germany have gas deals with Russia before this? It literally means that NATO thinks Russia is good for nothing other than supplying gas like Saudi. lol. Putin likes to think that Russia is some kind of big shot. haha

7 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Well i will claim myself as economics learner ra ,dumbo......i don't shift goalposts and coverup......like u do.....like u blame modi......if u fan don't work.....,fools does that,u are the one actually

rey first learn to talk like you have a brain. economics learner enti yedhava.

what goalposts did I shift? you guys are too dumb, so I try to explain everything before I make my point, and you still get it wrong.

I'm not going to blame Modi or abuse India going forward. so may be you'll stop tagging me.

11 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Putin is a joke ra. atleast for someone sitting in the west, that's how Putin looks.

like a fcuking joker, without friends, living in a world surrounded by rich liberal friends who are laughing at his piece of sh1t shack for a house.

No wonder that idiot is mad and is trying to get liberal attention. haha..

also no wonder that India is supporting that idiot.

48 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, you write trash. I cant be bothered to read it.

aa mearsheimer cheppindhey raasaava? if yes, then you are right. but it doesn't make Putin the good guy.

He is unilaterally invading his neighbour. It looks more like he's wants attention from the west than have any actual endgoal with this.

I don't think NATO gives a fcuk about Russia. Didn't Germany have gas deals with Russia before this? It literally means that NATO thinks Russia is good for nothing other than supplying gas like Saudi. lol. Putin likes to think that Russia is some kind of big shot. haha

3 hours ago, Lovecrusader said:

Yes ,ukraine staying neutral instead of joining alliance ...would be fine for them and building up economically....

US and Nato will never let a country like Ukraine to be neutral. 

I would support,when someone does what is right....ipudu Russia e pani cheyakapothe......ukraine will become ground for NATO and become another IRAQ and US president will make money through future war which will last for 10's of years like they did in Afghanistan