That’s Embarrassing… Indian TV Debate Gone Wrong!

Anta Assamey

TV.jpg

The last night’s news debate on the sensitive topic in the world right now was marked by lots of finger-wagging, shouting, berating and, sadly, a case of mistaken identity. The foreign guests in the Indian TV debate included Daniel McAdams, executive director of the Ron Paul Institute, and Bohdan Nahaylo, chief editor of Kyiv Post.

During the heat of an argument, the host instructed McAdams to “take a chill pill” and then went on a tirade for one and a half minutes to explain that if “Mr McAdams” was “so concerned about Ukraine”, he should “get off the fence and put boots on the ground” instead of “lecturing us in India”. And here’s the twist comes.

After a good one and a half minutes, McAdams cut in at this point. “Dear host, I have not said a word yet. I don’t know why you’re yelling at me,” McAdams said. The host replied, “I’m not yelling at you. I’m talking about Mr McAdams.” “I am Mr McAdams!” McAdams shouted. That’s a strong burn for the host we must say and probably the outcome of not doing the homework right.

The poor guy says he hasn’t uttered a word and the host repeatedly pushed the other man with his name. Unfortunately, the outrageous host did not even understand when the ‘fake McAdams’ aka Bohdan Nahaylo said ”my country is at war”. And soon after, the debate became note but fodder to memes and solely a laughingstock.

Arey why do these Indian talk show hosts don't let the other guy speak at all and keep interjecting into someone's conversation? 

Eppatiki ra baagupadedi veellu, basic homework kooda cheyale ga veedu evadu evado ani

44 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Arey why do these Indian talk show hosts don't let the other guy speak at all and keep interjecting into someone's conversation? 

Eppatiki ra baagupadedi veellu, basic homework kooda cheyale ga veedu evadu evado ani

Everything is for money ultimately, ala chestene janalu chustaru trp lu vastay, decent ga cheste pedda matter ledu ani channel change chestaru manollu 😂 

Offshore team gallu - US users tho ilaage .. many situations like this !! They dont listen, dont try to understand, the moment they see gore tone/voice, they get tensed and become anxious !! 😄

• Haha 1