Pins and needles after mRNA covid vaccine

Gcp

15 hours ago, Tomb__ayya said:

100000000000000% true and the bitter reality.

💔 da lodhi, first SARS2 ani start chesaru, ante Severe Respiratory system troubling virus/disease. 

Same Flu symptoms untayi anta, kaani, severity ekkuva anta and infection rate ekkuva annaru bagane undhi, denemma slowww ga to cover up vaccine mess, SAR2 Kovvu can impact multiple organs ani diversion start chesaru Heart, lung damage tho aagakunda kidney, even akariki Arthritis ku kuda covid effect ani media lo. . . .respiratory virus organs ni damage cheyadam endira, public motham erri puvvulani chesaru damn

History lo eppudu intha darunanaga heart issues tho adults that too sports and athletes and gym-sons chanipoledu va, that too sudden death without any chance like giving few minutes to take to hospital and save. Situation ela undhi ante even if a dozen cardiologists with their shittyyyy latest lifesaving equipment tho person pakkane body guards laaga 24hrs thirigina they can't save laaga undhi situation. In case of normal heart disease, be it life style impacted, or hereditary or even due to some microbe/virus, at least chance untadhi to get saved, either they have some grace time until rushed hospital, artificial pumping, then deciding on stent or open heart surgery or heart transplantation if possible, in all these natural cases, heart gets damaged but the person won't collapse and die in minutes. . . the deaths happening with heart issues are totally unnatural.

In case covid virus heart and lungs, kidneys and multiple organs ni 10gabette antha  dangerous ayithe ento mandhi chanipoye vallu, either with organ damage or severe respiratory issues, it would have been a real pandemic, not this falthu plandemic.

masthu mandi vaccine esukokunda gudd@balaga thiruguthunnaru Njoy chesthunnaru, unvaccinated lo itlaa heart issues or other organ damages due to real virus evvaru leru as far as i know, i haven't heard at least. Only vaccinated lo virus is damaging heart anta, papam ra rey.

Time to wake up, potharu . . . motham, family families will lose their dear ones in coming months/years long term side effects tho

Booster lu  💔 da lu antu eskunnara count down start ayinatte . . . 

True. Mothaniki population ni full ga nakicharu… Ee love da la travel ki vaccinations compulsory chesaru ! 

15 hours ago, NYCpal said:

I’m having anxiety issues and last Sunday I had panic attack and thought I’m having a heart attack.I thought my manager and work is the issue ani I resigned.Tineline cheskunty I had my first dose in mid of Jan ,since then I’m having this issue and I dint had my second dose yet,

take care bhayya. sick leave or PTO leva? resignation ante sahasamane cheppali..but health is imp. 

I got the same , there was burning before the pins and needles started , so the doctors said it is idiopathic nuero pathy. It went away after 3 months but got it back again. 

Pins and needles numbness started 2 months after the last shot and I guess the same happened after booster shot.

If you find any doctor who can acknowledge it , please let me know.

1 hour ago, hopeIsGood said:

I got the same , there was burning before the pins and needles started , so the doctors said it is idiopathic nuero pathy. It went away after 3 months but got it back again. 

Pins and needles numbness started 2 months after the last shot and I guess the same happened after booster shot.

If you find any doctor who can acknowledge it , please let me know.

Yeah. Similar symptoms. Sometimes burning sensation but mostly, pins and needles, numbness.. .

Did it go away after 3 months automatically? 

Any idea why it came back ? 

Our doctor kinda acknowledge and said there are increased number of patients with similar symptoms.

Just want to know what helped you to ease symptoms ?