Loan application time lo job change

AryaD

Next week job change avutunnanu and loan application ki documents submit chesa planned closing date is 04/15. Should we inform loan officer about my job change ? Will they ask latest paystub or contact the old employer before closing?

New Base salary become 1.5x and with stocks 3x of the current salary.

Yes.. they will check before closing the loan.. 

let them know and you can also send them the offer letter if they ask for it.. they just want to make sure that you have a job.. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yes.. they will check before closing the loan.. 

let them know and you can also send them the offer letter if they ask for it.. they just want to make sure that you have a job.. 

Will i run into any issues even after sharing the offer letter?

48 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Next week job change avutunnanu and loan application ki documents submit chesa planned closing date is 04/15. Should we inform loan officer about my job change ? Will they ask latest paystub or contact the old employer before closing?

New Base salary become 1.5x and with stocks 3x of the current salary.

Yeah let them know .. Share them offer letter if they asks .. Its not a big deal

4 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Will i run into any issues even after sharing the offer letter?

No.. before giving you such a huge amount as loan they want to make sure you are employed and you can pay the loan every month.. they may delay the closing to verify this (1 or 2 days if you inform late) but it is fine.. but better let them know in advance.. 

Inform chey nenu similar situation lo chesa. They delayed my closing. Once you start your new job they need atleast one or two paychecks and worknumber lo nee details with new client undali. So it probably it might take another month after joining new job. Talk to them. 

21 hours ago, ranam_007 said:

Its better to work for 1 more month once closing is done. you can change your job

i can't delay. Accepted offer in January and h1b transfer done last week. Need to join asap.

13 hours ago, cisco_sastry said:

Inform chey nenu similar situation lo chesa. They delayed my closing. Once you start your new job they need atleast one or two paychecks and worknumber lo nee details with new client undali. So it probably it might take another month after joining new job. Talk to them. 

Naadi FT job baa and full remote option. so work number emi vundadhu. How many days before closing you informed about job change? Nenu last week documents submit except one bank statement and they are waiting on to  submit that as well. I am at the early stages of loan processing. 

1 hour ago, AryaD said:

Naadi FT job baa and full remote option. so work number emi vundadhu. How many days before closing you informed about job change? Nenu last week documents submit except one bank statement and they are waiting on to  submit that as well. I am at the early stages of loan processing. 

Nadi kuda fulltime bro … you will have worknumber or some other way your loan officer can check employment online.  Nadi inventory home so 30 days lo close cheyalsindi at the same time nadi fulltime job start unde then I informed them then they delayed the closing.