Serious issue please help!!!

Swatkat

9 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

nee yava.. 5 months back oka aunty navvithe adi ninnu chuse ani ippudu oohinchukuni badha padtunnava? mind 10gesindi purtiga neeku aa RTT gadi videos chusi chusi. vacation vellu bro, chill avutav.. or play chess with @HEROO and @csrcsr or maybe go to tijuana ;)

Baa come to chess thread neetho aadi chaala days ayyindi

12 hours ago, Swatkat said:

I dont look good. Piaga garenty color. Already last october lo office lo oka ame chusi navvindhi. Nenu emi oattinchukonatlu ellipoya. Malla e week vella after long time. Naku ardham avthundhi they are talking abt my looks. Self confidence baaga pothundhi. Wfh permanent ga untey baguntadhi anipisthundhi. Chala depressed e roju oka point lo job maneyali anipinchi evevo think chesa wfh chuskundham ani. Elanti situations like varina face chesara . only serious replies please 

@Shameless @Thokkalee @veerigadu @Dabbakai @jaathiratnalu

nenu emi cheyalenu asalu mana position eh anthantha mathram. Epdanna direct ga evidence untey cheopochu. 

FAF2321A-FF3F-41CF-8508-F09F7AFBE355.gif

13 hours ago, Swatkat said:

I dont look good. Piaga garenty color. Already last october lo office lo oka ame chusi navvindhi. Nenu emi oattinchukonatlu ellipoya. Malla e week vella after long time. Naku ardham avthundhi they are talking abt my looks. Self confidence baaga pothundhi. Wfh permanent ga untey baguntadhi anipisthundhi. Chala depressed e roju oka point lo job maneyali anipinchi evevo think chesa wfh chuskundham ani. Elanti situations like varina face chesara . only serious replies please 

@Shameless @Thokkalee @veerigadu @Dabbakai @jaathiratnalu

nenu emi cheyalenu asalu mana position eh anthantha mathram. Epdanna direct ga evidence untey cheopochu. 

I love the lesson this little story teaches

A father said to his daughter “You graduated with honors, here is a car I acquired many years ago. It is several years old. But before I give it to you, take it to the used car lot downtown and tell them I want to sell it and see how much they offer you. The daughter went to the used car lot, returned to her father and said, “They offered me $1,000 because it looks very worn out.” The father said, ”Take him to the pawnshop.” The daughter went to the pawnshop, returned to her father and said, ”The pawn shop offered $100 because it was a very old car.” The father asked his daughter to go to a car club and show them the car. The daughter took the car to the club, returned and told her father,” Some people in the club offered $100,000 for it since it’s a Nissan Skyline R34, an iconic car and sought out after by many.” The father said to his daughter, ”The right place values you the right way,” If you are not valued, do not be angry, it means you are in the wrong place. Those who know your value are those who appreciate you. Never stay in a place where no one sees your value.

looking for value from worthless women is the worst thing that can happen to you, build your confidence and look for validation within yourselves