• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maverick19

• DesiPokiri

• pakeer_saab

• TechSri

Popular Days

dont know about 2.5yrs but if you do  hatha yoga and other practices and eat the high pranic food  sleep quota will come down drastically and be super energetic through out the day.  

7 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

He is just 64.. ignore that white beard ..

Agreed bro but he does many things helicopter motorcycle yoga etc etc i think if you practice yoga regularily your system will be in best shape 

But onlyc concnern with Sadhguru is fees for his courses no trasnparencmodyt

Just now, csrcsr said:

Agreed bro but he does many things helicopter motorcycle yoga etc etc i think if you practice yoga regularily your system will be in best shape 

But onlyc concnern with Sadhguru is fees for his courses no trasnparencmodyt

No doubt Yoga does wonders to your body & mind. these things are not known to us or wiped out over time. this is very much part of our culture but now america is doing so we are talking about yoga. Look at  baba ramdev he is 57yrs and no where he looks that way physically. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

if an idiot doesn't understand the concept behind how much a individual body needs sleep, no one can give then a clue, but idiots can easily judge an opinion easily because that is what they have and will do forever

there are ways within yoga that can even make one not needing sleep altogether, it will only be accepted if a white confirms this and not when our own confirms it

ricebags hiddens as hindus and desert cults hate everything for a reason to show their own confusion as reality and blame others culture as superstitions

I ahve a simply question, sadguru is teaching to his followers, WTF you retards are even wasting your time for watching sadguru??, dont you have your freaking ilk teaching anything meaningful to spend your valuable time??

7 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

if an idiot doesn't understand the concept behind how much a individual body needs sleep, no one can give then a clue, but idiots can easily judge an opinion easily because that is what they have and will do forever

there are ways within yoga that can even make one not needing sleep altogether, it will only be accepted if a white confirms this and not when our own confirms it

ricebags hiddens as hindus and desert cults hate everything for a reason to show their own confusion as reality and blame others culture as superstitions

I ahve a simply question, sadguru is teaching to his followers, WTF you retards are even wasting your time for watching sadguru??, dont you have your freaking ilk teaching anything meaningful to spend your valuable time??

Who said we are wasting time? We are simply laughing and having fun at jokers like him and the jokers like you who comes to rescue of the jokers like sadhguru. Vuu

• Haha 1

I dont get into spiritual things but i started following his videos in youtube which helped me a lot to gain confidence . Inner engineering book unatdi by sadguru , it will help you to lead a positive life . 

Impossible. Sleep issues unna vallani adigithe chebtaru health entha darunam ga padavuthundo. From digestive system to many other issues will start if we don’t sleep atleast 6 hours. 
yoga and meditation practice people might know the trick to activate internal organs to function better eventhough when 6 hours sleep is not there. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HEROO said:

watsapp lo fb lo uncles okate status lu uncles back in india sadhguru quotes

Edo yoga is good kabbati following anukunta and also he talks well

Vallani apatam kastam

1 hour ago, maverick19 said:

dont know about 2.5yrs but if you do  hatha yoga and other practices and eat the high pranic food  sleep quota will come down drastically and be super energetic through out the day.  

I am more energetic if i sleep well like 7-8 hours. When i don’t sleep atleast 6 hours then i am weak and no appetite and all sort of issues start. Each person’s body is different but sadhguru thinks every one should do same like him. Neem leaves, turmeric rolls isha lo morning istam and it prevents cancer antadu but he was diagnosed with cancer at one time and he says self cured. ithanu scientist kadu doctor kadu but edo health gurinchi idi thinte adi ayitadi ani chebtadu. Problem in india is people blindly follow if some guru speaks fluently in english language