I slept only 2.5 hrs for 25 years- Sadhguru

DesiPokiri

40 minutes ago, cloud said:

I dont get into spiritual things but i started following his videos in youtube which helped me a lot to gain confidence . Inner engineering book unatdi by sadguru , it will help you to lead a positive life . 

Athani wife chanipokumte athanu kooda andari lage job and wife and kids tho mana laga undevadu. Edo depression tho edo chesi ila ippudu andarini ayana lage undumantadu

• Haha 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maverick19

• DesiPokiri

• pakeer_saab

• TechSri

Popular Days

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Who said we are wasting time? We are simply laughing and having fun at jokers like him and the jokers like you who comes to rescue of the jokers like sadhguru. Vuu

people don't become jokers just by being called by a joker, they become by their own stupdity

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

people don't become jokers just by being called by a joker, they become by their own stupdity

And the jokers who believe that he has been sleeping for 2.5 hrs for pst 25 years are the real jokers lol

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, csrcsr said:

But onlyc concnern with Sadhguru is fees for his courses no trasnparencmodyt

there you go… I don’t mind people who look for something good in his teachings/preachings.. what bothers me is the “cult followers”…😀

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

there you go… I don’t mind people who look for something good in his teachings/preachings.. what bothers me is the “cult followers”…😀

Yes bro. Too much deep ga velthey ne problem. Chala sarlu chusa vadi ashramam lo mostly millionaires doctors volunteer chestharu. And thellolu meditation bongu bodhan ani deep ga vellipoye mental disorder vachinavallulaaga vallalo valle speak chestharu.

GUYS OKAYI GAMANICHARA VALLA DAUGHTER NI TESKOSTHUNADU…. E billion dollar empire ki. FEELERS VADHILADU E MADHYA

It's very much possible for him to do that. He seems to have better regulation over his body than most others we know due to yoga and pranayama.

So we don't know he might not be lying some people just perform well on short sleep that's all.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

It's very much possible for him to do that. He seems to have better regulation over his body than most others we know due to yoga and pranayama.

So we don't know he might not be lying some people just perform well on short sleep that's all.

I believe so too. He also said he eats only one meal and only one item per meal. Body has a lot of energy that way. With yoga and meditation practices it is very much possible to function for him with less sleep.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

Yes bro. Too much deep ga velthey ne problem. Chala sarlu chusa vadi ashramam lo mostly millionaires doctors volunteer chestharu. And thellolu meditation bongu bodhan ani deep ga vellipoye mental disorder vachinavallulaaga vallalo valle speak chestharu.

GUYS OKAYI GAMANICHARA VALLA DAUGHTER NI TESKOSTHUNADU…. E billion dollar empire ki. FEELERS VADHILADU E MADHYA

Do you know Jeol Osteen, they run a massive evangelist empire, why expect someone teaching something related to hindus should live in a cave

the world runs on money, he needs money to expand his domain both for personal and charity stuff, think beyond stereotypical sanyasi

3 hours ago, pullakayi said:

🤣  2.5 hrs sleep aaa matladthey meaning undali. Vadu chepadani try cheyakandi .. health issues vachi dammal antaru supporting pichi puchakayalu.

he never said others to sleep for 2.5 hrs you retard

12 hours ago, TechSri said:

I am more energetic if i sleep well like 7-8 hours. When i don’t sleep atleast 6 hours then i am weak and no appetite and all sort of issues start. Each person’s body is different but sadhguru thinks every one should do same like him. Neem leaves, turmeric rolls isha lo morning istam and it prevents cancer antadu but he was diagnosed with cancer at one time and he says self cured. ithanu scientist kadu doctor kadu but edo health gurinchi idi thinte adi ayitadi ani chebtadu. Problem in india is people blindly follow if some guru speaks fluently in english language

he is simply saying people who do yoga can become that way. it is possible ani cheptunnadu. not that you should do from day one.

whole kriya yoga is about raising your energy levels so to an extent that body will not need so much sleep & food. Even if you do hatha yoga regularly like classical not ymca , studio or western taught methods and eat high pranic food  over time you will sleep much less than 8hrs. i see people who manage with 5hrs and are highly energytic.  

listen to what this guy is saying. he is accomplished doctor and got  padma vibhushan also. it is in similiar lines of what sadhguru says. your health is your making. 

12 hours ago, TechSri said:

Athani wife chanipokumte athanu kooda andari lage job and wife and kids tho mana laga undevadu. Edo depression tho edo chesi ila ippudu andarini ayana lage undumantadu

what nonsense. i understand you dont know a thing about his life. he started his foundation when wife  was alive. wife fully into those activities also. he left his businesses much before foundation was started. dont just say anything. Naku telisina valle depression nunchi batiki kuda vacharu after doing their practices. 

14 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

if an idiot doesn't understand the concept behind how much a individual body needs sleep, no one can give then a clue, but idiots can easily judge an opinion easily because that is what they have and will do forever

there are ways within yoga that can even make one not needing sleep altogether, it will only be accepted if a white confirms this and not when our own confirms it

ricebags hiddens as hindus and desert cults hate everything for a reason to show their own confusion as reality and blame others culture as superstitions

I ahve a simply question, sadguru is teaching to his followers, WTF you retards are even wasting your time for watching sadguru??, dont you have your freaking ilk teaching anything meaningful to spend your valuable time??

Are you suffering from dyslexia?