Elderly parents knee issues ki PRP treatment related

Doravaru

Evaraina mee parents or grandparents arthritis / knee issues/ mokalla arugudala ki PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection through relief dorikinda? Heard it’s no or less painful procedure. 
Please share your experiences and also recommend any good doctors in Hyderabad that can help with this .

2 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Evaraina mee parents or grandparents arthritis / knee issues/ mokalla arugudala ki PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injection through relief dorikinda? Heard it’s no or less painful procedure. 
Please share your experiences and also recommend any good doctors in Hyderabad that can help with this .

It only gives temp relief bro . Eventually internal ga damage avthadi kani pain telvadi due to injection. Once daani power ipoyaka malli knee pains vastai . 

3 hours ago, cloud said:

It only gives temp relief bro . Eventually internal ga damage avthadi kani pain telvadi due to injection. Once daani power ipoyaka malli knee pains vastai . 

Correct… 

My brother gives them to elderly people who request temp relief like 6 months…

6 hours ago, Doravaru said:

It’s waste. My mother had it. 2 months work aindi taruvtha same story. Later she went for surgery in sunshine. We opted for robotic surgery. It costs extra 1 lac but totally worth it

46 minutes ago, megadheera said:

It’s waste. My mother had it. 2 months work aindi taruvtha same story. Later she went for surgery in sunshine. We opted for robotic surgery. It costs extra 1 lac but totally worth it

Bro can you share more in-depth details 

thanks

7 hours ago, Doravaru said:

How old is your mother/father ? I didn’t get the injections for my dad but got the knee replacement surgery in 2012 at Apollo Hyderabad. It was a super success. Before the surgery, his knees were bent so much and he couldn’t even used to walk for 10 meters and after the surgery now after 10 years also, he walks 1-2 kms easily everyday. I’d suggest knee replacement surgery than any injections. My dad was 62 when he got the surgery done in 2012. Physiotherapy is the most important thing after surgery .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SwamyRaRa said:

Bro can you share more in-depth details 

thanks

Em details kaavali bhayya. Sunshine lo knee  replacement. Regular surgery. You can opt for robotic surgery for extra 1 lac. Robotic lo  exact cut in depth untadi. Infections ki less chances 

• Upvote 1

Try to avoid those injections. Expensive and are only temporary relief. Better go for knee replacement surgery. My contemplated a lot to go under the knife. But, we convinced and encouraged her. She got done on both legs at a time. She is literally now running. Super happy. no more knee pains. only drawabck is she is not allowed to sit on floor with legs folded

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, megadheera said:

Em details kaavali bhayya. Sunshine lo knee  replacement. Regular surgery. You can opt for robotic surgery for extra 1 lac. Robotic lo  exact cut in depth untadi. Infections ki less chances 

Thanks bro, what location is this in Hyd?

37 minutes ago, bankris said:

Try to avoid those injections. Expensive and are only temporary relief. Better go for knee replacement surgery. My contemplated a lot to go under the knife. But, we convinced and encouraged her. She got done on both legs at a time. She is literally now running. Super happy. no more knee pains. only drawabck is she is not allowed to sit on floor with legs folded

Which hospital  it is done?

45 minutes ago, bankris said:

2 legs okesaari ante chala brave decision. Good that she recovered