Elderly parents knee issues ki PRP treatment related

Doravaru

1 hour ago, bankris said:

Try to avoid those injections. Expensive and are only temporary relief. Better go for knee replacement surgery. My contemplated a lot to go under the knife. But, we convinced and encouraged her. She got done on both legs at a time. She is literally now running. Super happy. no more knee pains. only drawabck is she is not allowed to sit on floor with legs folded

2 legs one sari antey full pain undi untadi kada!

2 hours ago, SwamyRaRa said:

Which hospital  it is done?

Star Hospital. Neelam Ramana Reddy is the doctor. He is grandson of Neelam Sanjeev Reddy

2 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

2 legs one sari antey full pain undi untadi kada!

yes Bro. My sister went from Dubai to India and gave enough courage to my mom. Within two weeks, my mother started to walk. My mom didn't want to get surgery and she contemplated. Suffered with pai for almost 3 years. She came to USA with that pain back in 2019. I couldn't see her go through that pain. But, in 2021, we got the surgery done. Super success,. 

2 hours ago, megadheera said:

2 legs okesaari ante chala brave decision. Good that she recovered 

YEs. it was a brave decision,. Finally she relieved from all that pain and super happy with the result. She need not worry for next 15 years. 

Maa father ki Secundrabad Srikara Hospitals lo Dr. Akhil Dadi gari daggara knee replacement cheyincham. One month space lo two legs ki chesaru. Excellent results vachay. Maa father legs bend unde. Ipudu aayana full independent aipoyaru. Stairs ekkadam kani car driving kani no problem at all

2 hours ago, TamrajKilvish said:

Guruva Reddy garu ipudu surgery cheyatledu naku telisi. May be very rare ga konthamandiki chestaremo mari.

Chestunnadu 

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2022 at 10:57 PM, bankris said:

Try to avoid those injections. Expensive and are only temporary relief. Better go for knee replacement surgery. My contemplated a lot to go under the knife. But, we convinced and encouraged her. She got done on both legs at a time. She is literally now running. Super happy. no more knee pains. only drawabck is she is not allowed to sit on floor with legs folded

Anni manchiga unnolley kinda koorchoru legs fold cheskoni so it’s not that bad. Atleast they now can do all their works happily ! 

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2022 at 5:55 PM, megadheera said:

It’s waste. My mother had it. 2 months work aindi taruvtha same story. Later she went for surgery in sunshine. We opted for robotic surgery. It costs extra 1 lac but totally worth it

Why it didn’t work bro. But the doctor is saying it works for few years atleast !