Relaxed life(india) vs risk taking life(foreign)

Midnightsun

Just now, DalchanChekka said:

adhe how?

Relax avvandi happy ga undandi ani andaru chebuthunnaru

But em cheyyalo cheppadam ledhe :(

Why not baa if you can save 50 lakhs every year and invest in india, you can easily settle in 10 years baa

On 3/13/2022 at 3:03 PM, JambaKrantu said:

All good here bro, if you have the right planning India lo life is in a different gear. America lo cooking, cleaning, office work ane oka routine lo irukkupotaam, ikkada if you plan well you don't have to worry about any of these things.. Well to do in India and Well to do in America are 2 different things, hard to explain but bottom line is well to do in India is on a different level, you will only understand when you experience it or have some close family or friends experiencing it..

I haven't worked for the last 1.5 years,  I have a couple of paid off  rental homes in Atlanta getting me rent...  just relaxed and travelled all over India and asia. Went to Thailand, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Rajasthan, Istambul and Egypt.. I wanted to visit more places but Covid wasn't helping. I intend to travel more as Covid is waning..

Recently took a couple of remote contracts, oka iddaru Engineering poragallato chepistunna work, but still need to attend 2 scrum calls everyday..I am planning on buying and paying off one more rental home in Atlanta or Dallas by using these 2 remote jobs before my current H1 expires....

This is kind of what I was planning too but priorities keep changing. Is it easy to find good and dedicated engineering Polamalu and what you'd have to pay them? 

On 3/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, Midnightsun said:

Option isthe edi choose cheskuntaru

emotions , food, culture in sacrifice cheskovadam rntha varku right anipistondhi

Dabbuluntee anni musukuni India lo enjoy chey

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why not baa if you can save 50 lakhs every year and invest in india, you can easily settle in 10 years baa

ilanti goals pettukunte eppatiki nuvvu settle avvalev. 

6 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

ilanti goals pettukunte eppatiki nuvvu settle avvalev. 

No thanks I am so far successful owning 2 businesses and buying 5 lands 

10 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

No thanks I am so far successful owning 2 businesses and buying 5 lands 

btw em business lu vroo

the definition of success it self a flawed one; 
neeku success anipinchindii naaku anipinchakapovachu. 

but by your definition, you think if you are successful good for you and good luck.  

5 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

btw em business lu vroo

the definition of success it self a flawed one; 
neeku success anipinchindii naaku anipinchakapovachu. 

but by your definition, you think if you are successful good for you and good luck.  

I have a restaurant which is going good now which I already posted in past for name suggestions and also I have jewelry shop. Success is not someone else’s definition, success is own definition of everyone when they reach a stage that they don’t have to sweat anymore to pay the bills for now or forever by doing what that they like.  

So thanks, definition of success is not flawed. It’s only individual success and goals that motivate people 

• 4 months later...
On 3/14/2022 at 1:33 AM, JambaKrantu said:

All good here bro, if you have the right planning India lo life is in a different gear. America lo cooking, cleaning, office work ane oka routine lo irukkupotaam, ikkada if you plan well you don't have to worry about any of these things.. Well to do in India and Well to do in America are 2 different things, hard to explain but bottom line is well to do in India is on a different level, you will only understand when you experience it or have some close family or friends experiencing it..

I haven't worked for the last 1.5 years,  I have a couple of paid off  rental homes in Atlanta getting me rent...  just relaxed and travelled all over India and asia. Went to Thailand, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Rajasthan, Istambul and Egypt.. I wanted to visit more places but Covid wasn't helping. I intend to travel more as Covid is waning..

Recently took a couple of remote contracts, oka iddaru Engineering poragallato chepistunna work, but still need to attend 2 scrum calls everyday..I am planning on buying and paying off one more rental home in Atlanta or Dallas by using these 2 remote jobs before my current H1 expires....

Istambul lo konni places cheppu bro… top list.

On 3/14/2022 at 1:33 AM, JambaKrantu said:

do you clean your own butthole atleast routinely? lmao.