Have u travelled to India in Business Class? Not company paid ticket.

Raazu

?  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, phatposts said:

I travelled atleast 10 times. Always with my own miles and points, not straight cash. 

Nee Qs anni adugu.

I flew on Lufthansa (First class too), Swiss, Turkish, Emirates, Qatar, EVA Air, Air India, United, Air Canada, Etihad (First class also), Jet Airways (metal share). 

Bro malanti bachelors ki guide chey. E miles  program united ki unadhani telusu ela asalu overall ga benfit avtam? Tricks enti. 

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

Bro malanti bachelors ki guide chey. E miles  program united ki unadhani telusu ela asalu overall ga benfit avtam? Tricks enti. 

they are not tricks. boardingarea, thepointsguy, veetillo chala mandi beginners guide raastaru. baaga chadivi appudu cards apply cheyyadam start cheyyi. accruing miles is much much easier than spending them properly

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, siva604 said:

Recently travelled to India in emirates business class. 

Pros:

Quick check in without waiting

Can checkin 32 kg x2 

Business class features:

1. Drinks

2. Seat can turn into bed

3.Hospitality

Cons:

Price 😄

I paid $2800 round trip [ Chi to Hyd]

2800 ante cheap man

3 hours ago, siva604 said:

Lol! In future i will book one way business and one way economy 🤣

I see your point. which way business though 😛

2 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

4 times I did. 

air India

qatar

ba

ethihad

best air India food compared to all. 

ituvantivi differentiate cheyyadam lo manavallaki naipunyam ekkuve le

I am not surprised.

58 minutes ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Went once in Qatar - QSuite.. I really enjoyed the journey.  Family had blast as well..!  QSuite was the best!

Neeku nuvve topu le

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, neekunuvvetopu said:

Went once in Qatar - QSuite.. I really enjoyed the journey.  Family had blast as well..!  QSuite was the best!

its good only if you all people in your suite are your friends or family

• 1 year later...

Traveling to India in business class is truly a game-changer in terms of comfort and luxury. Even when it's not a company-sponsored trip, the experience can be well worth the investment. The extra legroom, premium amenities, and top-notch service make the journey a lot more enjoyable.
If you're considering upgrading to business class for your next trip, you might want to explore the various options available for business class flights. It's not just about the destination, but also about how you get there. You'd be surprised how much of a difference it can make.

1 hour ago, PaulWoodard said:

Traveling to India in business class is truly a game-changer in terms of comfort and luxury. Even when it's not a company-sponsored trip, the experience can be well worth the investment. The extra legroom, premium amenities, and top-notch service make the journey a lot more enjoyable.

no-cash-dabbulu-levu.gif