Salary Negotiation ela chesthar vaa…

Yuvasamudram

18 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Lol salary matter kadhani chepava. Negotiable ani chepthey ipoyedho ga.

iyala poralu aa lol bob gadi cinemalu chusi no salary only social service ani interviews lo kathal 10gi aa tarvarta how to negotiate salary ante em cheppagalam.. paapam TS put himself in a compromised situation. the offering company now knows his salary and they also think salary is not important to him :(

@Yuvasamudram bro unless you absolutely can't risk the offer being retracted, i would suggest the same as @veerigadu.. be direct and ask them for more.

8 hours ago, jiggubhai said:

iyala poralu aa lol bob gadi cinemalu chusi no salary only social service ani interviews lo kathal 10gi aa tarvarta how to negotiate salary ante em cheppagalam.. paapam TS put himself in a compromised situation. the offering company now knows his salary and they also think salary is not important to him :(

@Yuvasamudram bro unless you absolutely can't risk the offer being retracted, i would suggest the same as @veerigadu.. be direct and ask them for more.

Nannu Mahesh Babu fan tho polchava baa…

8 hours ago, Yuvasamudram said:

This is a continuation to my previous post…

Interviewed for a technical manager post and they offered Senior Manager since manager post didn’t meet salary requirements.

Coming to the point, my current salary ani oka arbitrary number cheppina(higher than what I get)… they added $6K and nothing else… Salary matter kaadu etc we can workout ani sollu kottina interview process lo… ippudu ela negotiate cheyyali?

We will work it out antey meaning adey kada.. negotiate ani 

11 hours ago, Vaampire said:

If ur in ca, recruiter is not supposed to ask ur current salary. Nuvvu biscuit veyyochu. This is less than what i am currently making ani. Nuvvu already nee current salary cheppesi untey open ga cheppu. Less than what i expected ani.

rule no 1 while interviewing. Always say we can discuss about salary after the interview process. Salary matter kaadhu ani cheppadam blunder

Not true vayya. 
While they checked my background they asked for last 2 years of W2's and asked me to explain why one of those 2 years the salary is low ani. I think there is no law in CA that restricts from asking your previous salary.

14 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Not true vayya. 
While they checked my background they asked for last 2 years of W2's and asked me to explain why one of those 2 years the salary is low ani. I think there is no law in CA that restricts from asking your previous salary.

There is a law in ca.

bgc ki w2 share cheste they are not supposed to share w2 details with anybody. It should be used only to verify your employment dates not anything else.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Yuvasamudram said:

Enti baa intha violent ga cheppocha… or should I ask for sign on bonus? Like I said … I screwed up when they asked about salary expectation. 

naa salary expectation di emundii sky would be the limit but meeru kada set budgets lo work chesedi. meeru budget entha lo vunnaroo chepthe, I will check whether it fits my expectation oo kaado cheptha. 
I dont want to be over ambitious at the same time I don't want to be feel that I am underpaid. 

ee salary expectation gurinchi discuss chese mundu, you should find out if this position is a brand new or a old guy left this position and you are filling in, if its latter what is the reason for him to leave and if one of the reasons is compensation you could ask them how would you deal with this kind of issue in future to make employee stay back in this position. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Not true vayya. 

vaadikem sambandam adi ? 
low salary di. naaku vere option lekunte aada nenu work chesina; or initial ga career lo ala chesa or I had to go to India for couple of months while working in ODC ; so ala salary cut tesukunna edo oka sollu puranam cheppochu gaa. 

40 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Not true vayya. 

There is law in Ca. Recruiters and hr are not supposed to ask current salary. And W2 form information should he used just for bg check. Actually lot of 3rd parties dont even ask for W2’s in ca.

if can actually file law suit against bg checking company and future emp too

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

There is law in Ca. Recruiters and hr are not supposed to ask current salary. And W2 form information should he used just for bg check. Actually lot of 3rd parties dont even ask for W2’s in ca.

if can actually file law suit against bg checking company and future emp too

Could be a new Law vayya. My thing happened in 2017

31 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

vaadikem sambandam adi ? 
low salary di. naaku vere option lekunte aada nenu work chesina; or initial ga career lo ala chesa or I had to go to India for couple of months while working in ODC ; so ala salary cut tesukunna edo oka sollu puranam cheppochu gaa. 

So, nenu Background check ki ichina salary kantey takkuva vundi..
They probably want to negotiate it on their end using the low salary as a tool

1 minute ago, AreyOSamba said:

So, nenu Background check ki ichina salary kantey takkuva vundi..
They probably want to negotiate it on their end using the low salary as a tool

low salary ane kada nuvvu move avvali anukunedi at first 

3 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

low salary ane kada nuvvu move avvali anukunedi at first 

low kaadu guru.. They looked at last 2 years pay and they thought one of the years salary is exceptionally low. 
So I had to say.. I only worked for 6 months in that year