[Help] Friends - suggest Mac book or Windows laptop ???

vatsayana

I am in a situation that I need to buy a laptop. My current laptop is old and crying to load windows itself :) 

Here are my requirements.

Need at least 15 inch laptop (bigger the better for me and preferably cheaper :) )
Need to learn working with both Android and IOS applications (for my project at work)

Macbook has 16", but costs 2500 :( 
I can buy Windows laptop with good config around $1000

However, I heard that I cannot install IOS and work with IOS applications in windows. I heard that there is alternative way to install XCode in VMware, but heard this is a hit/miss most of the times.

Can you please suggest which route to go and if there are any alternative ways?

Calling our DB innocent and rich guys @r2d2 @Spartan @vampire @Swatkat

TIA _-_ 

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

no brainer .. go with the Macbook.. @3$%

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Personally I like MacBook ...torch.gif

Never touched macbook. Is it easy to transform from Windows to Mac user? 

$2500 antene ekkado 92259915-%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E3%81%AE%E7%

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hector8 said:

5-6 years laptop issues lekunda undali ante Mac try chey 

tax free state lo konuko oka 150-200 save avuthay or employee discount try chey

Thx baa. vundedi Oookalahoma lo. tax bokka. on top of that Accidental warranty teesukovali, inko bokka :( 

Macbook m1 pro is the best suited laptop for your needs. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it

14 inch saripothundi vay, most of the time you will anyway use external monitor(s) so it doesn't matter.

• Upvote 2

If you don’t have to take your laptop around, buy a Mac Mini and connect to a monitor.. that way you can connect to a bigger screen and also get it cheaper too.. 

6 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Never touched macbook. Is it easy to transform from Windows to Mac user? 

$2500 antene ekkado 92259915-%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E3%81%AE%E7%

Yes very easy to adapt...

And here is a suggestion.... 

Google lo search "Apple Education store"...

Using that link.. search for the item you are looking for... You will get it at $150 less..

torch.gif

Mac tisuko

apple lo evarina telisina koolie unte 15% discount vasthadi oka 450 daka save avuddi

Ledu adi kuda naku ekkuva ante thread title lo MacBook teseyi

14 minutes ago, mmharshaa said:

Macbook m1 pro is the best suited laptop for your needs. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it

14 inch saripothundi vay, most of the time you will anyway use external monitor(s) so it doesn't matter.

Thx baa. kallu dobbesayi baa, screens choosi choosi. so bigger the better :(  _-_ 

14 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

If you don’t have to take your laptop around, buy a Mac Mini and connect to a monitor.. that way you can connect to a bigger screen and also get it cheaper too.. 

adi kooda thinkanu baa. kani mobility important. anduke laptop antunna _-_ 

12 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Yes very easy to adapt...

And here is a suggestion.... 

Google lo search "Apple Education store"...

Using that link.. search for the item you are looking for... You will get it at $150 less..

torch.gif

education ante malli email ivvali emo kada? Thx baa _-_ 

4 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

Mac tisuko

apple lo evarina telisina koolie unte 15% discount vasthadi oka 450 daka save avuddi

Ledu adi kuda naku ekkuva ante thread title lo MacBook teseyi

no koolies. Thx baa _-_ 

7 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Thx baa. kallu dobbesayi baa, screens choosi choosi. so bigger the better :(  _-_ 

adi kooda thinkanu baa. kani mobility important. anduke laptop antunna _-_ 

no koolies. Thx baa _-_ 

13 inch or 14 gurthuledhu use chesa mac book pro 2010 uk lo konadhi. Awesome unde 10 years vachindhi. Inka dani repairs ki 40k anadu 2018 lo aptidakha nenu just batte rey okate samsung dhi epincha inka lite teskoni edho laptop konna(honestly eoude chusa dell adhi) nenu work use cheyanu ba and nadhi it kadhu but entertainment purpose ki mac ni kottedhey ledhu. Work ki pina experts already cheoaru neku. Pedhadhi akarledhu macbook pro tesko and inko 80-100$petti monitor ethuko. Delaware lo tax unadadhu. Try it. Dhummu dhulipa mac lo oka pedha folder maintain chesa na vietnam friends celebrities ani ellinaoudu ala techevaadu. @vatsayana

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Nope you don't need it... If you want to be very sure...Order and pay online and then go pick it up...All Apple products you can do it.. you can get some off.. That is what I always do .. torch.gif

9 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

13 inch or 14 gurthuledhu use chesa mac book pro 2010 uk lo konadhi. Awesome unde 10 years vachindhi. Inka dani repairs ki 40k anadu 2018 lo aptidakha nenu just batte rey okate samsung dhi epincha inka lite teskoni edho laptop konna(honestly eoude chusa dell adhi) nenu work use cheyanu ba and nadhi it kadhu but entertainment purpose ki mac ni kottedhey ledhu. Work ki pina experts already cheoaru neku. Pedhadhi akarledhu macbook pro tesko and inko 80-100$petti monitor ethuko. Delaware lo tax unadadhu. Try it. Dhummu dhulipa mac lo oka pedha folder maintain chesa na vietnam friends celebrities ani ellinaoudu ala techevaadu. @vatsayana

Thx baa _-_ 

6 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nope you don't need it... If you want to be very sure...Order and pay online and then go pick it up...All Apple products you can do it.. you can get some off.. That is what I always do .. torch.gif

Will try baa. Thx _-_