Why do girls these days cry after marriage as if they are leaving puttillu

DesiPokiri

2 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Babu life until 25 yrs and after 25 yrs is not same…. Jeevithantham under 25yrs kid la vunta ante kastam also now a days men are working equally in abroad

ne lanti parents e sagam cheda dobbutunaru kids ni ival repu 

Puvula perigina amayini 

Pelli perutho mogudu status perutho archakan srustithunaru sari podha.

Ma amayi kabati koncham care tesukoni kotha pelli kabati vellu pedatham tapemundi.

17 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Girls are beautiful creatures its your mother at fault who dont know how to tc of in laws daughter as same daughter.

Take care? how do you expect a senior citizen to take care of their DIL? come-on all their life they sacrificed for their children. I don't expect the girls to take care of their in-laws, the least they could do is just not hurt them with shitty attitudes.

PS- I am not married yet. My comments are based on what i have seen and heard from my friends.

Edited by bantu04

22 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Girls are beautiful creatures its your mother at fault who dont know how to tc of in laws daughter as same daughter.

no personal attack bro. Aren't you contradicting with your own statement? "Girls are beautiful creatures" both are women :)

10 minutes ago, bantu04 said:

Take care? how do you expect a senior citizen to take care of their DIL? come-on all their life they sacrificed for their children. I don't expect the girls to take care of their in-laws, the least they could do is just not hurt them with shitty attitudes.

PS- I am not married yet. My comments are based on what i have seen and heard from my friends.

You are fairly inexperienced and you giving statements opnions not true.

Having daughter is bless tor her manam yentha doormina eltham.

2 hours ago, bantu04 said:

By sending home made snacks, pickles, home made masalas and ghee etc :#<

2 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Are are 

Ninnu ne intinunchi tesukochi i.e. maharani la perigina inti nunchi techi

Antlu tomu battalu vuthuku curry cheyi ante yem chesthav ra. Bada padava.

Ayina tandri prema lo.mogugu 10% koda chupi chaledu andukay kante adapilla ne kanali antaru.

Ee kalam lo dishwasher Lu unnai, plus vaccum and laundry mogudlatho veyinche wives usa mottam lo, ee zamana lo unnav

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HEROO said:

Babu life until 25 yrs and after 25 yrs is not same…. Jeevithantham under 25yrs kid la vunta ante kastam also now a days men are working equally in abroad

ne lanti parents e sagam cheda dobbutunaru kids ni ival repu 

Vadu parent kaadhu, acting parent