2nd job

playboys

58 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey erri pappa. These are not amazon and facebook who make huge investments in to different strategic areas areas getting tax breaks. just STFU if you dont know minimum basics.

He's a troll, ignore that ID

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

He's a troll, ignore that ID

I thought so. But reality is that this is happenning in some cases. Apart from tiny few who may know how to play system - this show how poor businesspeople many mesthri's are. Many of the mismanage money and dont pay employees on time because they just dont know how to manage money and so some simple calculations

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I thought so. But reality is that this is happenning in some cases. Apart from tiny few who may know how to play system - this show how poor businesspeople many mesthri's are. Many of the mismanage money and dont pay employees on time because they just dont know how to manage money and so some simple calculations

Absolutely true. All mestris I have met were below average businessmen. The ones that aren't actually don't end up getting into this business, or do a better job at it. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Absolutely true. All mestris I have met were below average businessmen. The ones that aren't actually don't end up getting into this business, or do a better job at it. 

Per se mesthri business is not bad as long as you treat it as side income. Even a mesthri with 50 employees may struggle to reach 400k a year which a married couple doing jobs can easily make.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey erri pappa. These are not amazon and facebook who make huge investments in to different strategic areas areas getting tax breaks. just STFU if you dont know minimum basics.

Why tearing underwear?