Small Jeeyar used to sold black tickets

JackSeal

We know you are from Dalit or Christianity or whatever, but that dsnt give you right to blame Hinduism by showing the swamijis like this. 
Even the pastors and church fathers did decades of child molestation in Canada and would you blame Christianity for their acts

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

We know you are from Dalit or Christianity or whatever, but that dsnt give you right to blame Hinduism by showing the swamijis like this. 
Even the pastors and church fathers did decades of child molestation in Canada and would you blame Christianity for their acts

I am not Dalit or xtian … I am a kattar hindu and from a community which oppressed dalits… just doing papa prakshalana for purvikula mistakes 

I didn’t showed anything about Hinduism … most credible channel ABN lo vachina news ae ekada vesa … sakshi lo vachina news vestha xtian antunnaru ani abn news vesa

• Like 1

Just now, JackSeal said:

I am not Dalit or xtian … I am a kattar hindu and from a community which oppressed dalits… just doing papa prakshalana for purvikula mistakes 

I didn’t showed anything about Hinduism … most credible channel ABN lo vachina news ae ekada vesa … sakshi lo vachina news vestha xtian antunnaru ani abn news vesa

What is papam what is prakshalana? Why is someone responsible for other person’s mistakes?

did you travel back in time and saw what mistakes each individual did? 

even Dalits are using Sc st cases and blackmailing and getting money using that law , vellaki eppudu avuddhi Mari papa prakshalana?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Seriously 😒 

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

What is papam what is prakshalana? Why is someone responsible for other person’s mistakes?

did you travel back in time and saw what mistakes each individual did? 

even Dalits are using Sc st cases and blackmailing and getting money using that law , vellaki eppudu avuddhi Mari papa prakshalana?

murari movie chudaledha… if you want to enjoy ancestral property why can’t you share their papams? 
Some varnas oppressed Dalits … to protect fellow citizens govt introduced an act … some rouges are misusing it … so first evadu start chesadu thokkadam vadidhe mistake 

I didn’t travel but hindu and other historical literature lo likinchabadi undhi 

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Seriously 😒 

If you go back to history and see… Dalits kosam fight chesindhi people from agra varnale… see Maoist party, andhra maha sabha, communist parties etc majority of their leadership from agra varnam 

3 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

murari movie chudaledha… if you want to enjoy ancestral property why can’t you share their papams? 
Some varnas oppressed Dalits … to protect fellow citizens govt introduced an act … some rouges are misusing it … so first evadu start chesadu thokkadam vadidhe mistake 

I didn’t travel but hindu and other historical literature lo likinchabadi undhi 

I think you are old man with some superstitious beliefs, world moved on, don’t keep ranting on ur false beliefs 

Just now, JackSeal said:

If you go back to history and see… Dalits kosam fight chesindhi people from agra varnale… see Maoist party, andhra maha sabha, communist parties etc majority of their leadership from agra varnam 

Em cheddam aithe?

16 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Papa prakshalana cheyyalante aa causes ki donate chei leda velli ground level lo poradu afdb lo pisukkunte em raadu

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Papa prakshalana cheyyalante aa causes ki donate chei leda velli ground level lo poradu afdb lo pisukkunte em raadu

17 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I think you are old man with some superstitious beliefs, world moved on, don’t keep ranting on ur false beliefs 

abn lo vachina news vesthe endhi vaa me lolli… DB rules marchandi no abn or sakshi news only Bhakti tv news ae veyali ani