Anyone regretted moving to india for good

Laughingstar_Nagabob

5 minutes ago, Laughingstar_Nagabob said:

Hi prends,

evaruu ayina india move ayiii regretted for going back ??? 
pros and cons enti untayi ??? 

Move only after u invest in couple of businesses or in lands. Also there is no more bitching in this current generation , so you don’t have to compare peers, enjoy n live ur life with ur own luxury budget 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Move only after u invest in couple of businesses or in lands. Also there is no more bitching in this current generation , so you don’t have to compare peers, enjoy n live ur life with ur own luxury budget 

Anna I am thinking to move … but peer pressure anna… US lo lekapothe properties konalem anna peer pressure

14 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Anna I am thinking to move … but peer pressure anna… US lo lekapothe properties konalem anna peer pressure

Why do you worry about peers anna, go back and distribute your wealth for Dalits and lower caste ppl for your papa prakshalana ani @ZoomNaidu saying. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why do you worry about peers anna, go back and distribute your wealth for Dalits and lower caste ppl for your papa prakshalana ani @ZoomNaidu saying. 

Adhe anukunna but naku gandhi nehru antha pedha gunde ledu… I won’t give my hard earned penny and don’t take others too  

15 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Adhe anukunna but naku gandhi nehru antha pedha gunde ledu… I won’t give my hard earned penny and don’t take others too  

Arerey Mari papa prakshalana lanti Gandhi Nehru comments deniki? 

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Arerey Mari papa prakshalana lanti Gandhi Nehru comments deniki? 

chesthe mottham cheyyali lekapothe assal yemi cheyyakoodadha ?

Manam bagane unna chuttu unna janalu manalni baga undanivvaru.

I got stuck in India for some time and realized that there will be nothing called a private life , everyone will be interested in your finances and savings , everyone expects you to spend money to make things look grand.

Unnecessary family interferences ekkuva untai. 

If you are planning to move permanently , jus make sure only your parents are staying with you. 

You might have been replaced over a period of time , may be like your BIL and sister taking care of your parents and they dont want to leave them once you are back.

your parents will force you to have them at your place. ilanti situation lo mohamataniki poyavu ante sacchindhi gorrey.

Make sure you pull your parents out of that and take care of them . Do not entertain any other relative to move-in along with your parents. 

These relatives cause unnecessary issues in the long run , so avoid them and rest everything will fall in place.

Corruption , fraud etc etc , vaati gurinchi nuvvu em cheyyalev so jus blend into the society and manage it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1