Anyone regretted moving to india for good

Laughingstar_Nagabob

1 hour ago, reddyeee said:

Nenu relocate ayya and successfully completed 3 years in india. I had no other option because of a health issue in family. Mixed feelings .. regretted the decision every day when I see people behavior, traffic, corruption, fraud, pollution etc but I am glad for relocating since I am spending good amount of time with parents, relatives, good food, maid help etc. 10+ exp ithe you will easily get 25 to 30L min and if both are working then you can have US life style up to some extent. 

6 members family approximately monthly enta avachu bro 

own appartment untey ? 
any side bussiness  we can do than regular IT jobs ? 

33 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

Manam bagane unna chuttu unna janalu manalni baga undanivvaru.

I got stuck in India for some time and realized that there will be nothing called a private life , everyone will be interested in your finances and savings , everyone expects you to spend money to make things look grand.

Unnecessary family interferences ekkuva untai. 

If you are planning to move permanently , jus make sure only your parents are staying with you. 

You might have been replaced over a period of time , may be like your BIL and sister taking care of your parents and they dont want to leave them once you are back.

your parents will force you to have them at your place. ilanti situation lo mohamataniki poyavu ante sacchindhi gorrey.

Make sure you pull your parents out of that and take care of them . Do not entertain any other relative to move-in along with your parents. 

These relatives cause unnecessary issues in the long run , so avoid them and rest everything will fall in place.

Corruption , fraud etc etc , vaati gurinchi nuvvu em cheyyalev so jus blend into the society and manage it.

Daily analysis lo same came up. May be i compromise or I take a break  for 6 months and  see conditions back there and decide 

37 minutes ago, Laughingstar_Nagabob said:

Daily analysis lo same came up. May be i compromise or I take a break  for 6 months and  see conditions back there and decide 

Daily edo oka lolli untadhi.. nee wife ki mee mother ki ( by default) padadhu.. night padukune mundhu oka ganta complaints ki ketayinchali.. I am not sure if this will the same case with everyone but be prepared for that .. no matter who else is staying along with them.

Nuvvu andukunnadhi correct... stay for 6 months and decide.. 6 months lo elano neeku 60 yrs ki saripada saavu dappulu vinipistharu. But i really hope things work for you , if you decide to stay back.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, raccha rambabu said:

Daily edo oka lolli untadhi.. nee wife ki mee mother ki ( by default) padadhu.. night padukune mundhu oka ganta complaints ki ketayinchali.. I am not sure if this will the same case with everyone but be prepared for that .. no matter who else is staying along with them.

Nuvvu andukunnadhi correct... stay for 6 months and decide.. 6 months lo elano neeku 60 yrs ki saripada saavu dappulu vinipistharu. But i really hope things work for you , if you decide to stay back.

Currently still not confirmed anything. May be I will better be here and see the jalaks and go with the flow. 

I am Moved back to india after 15 years staying in US . Moved last year.

Reasons to Move:

1) Because of Kids, I dont want my kids to be Dumb here. ( like every ABCD Kids ( Sorry to say this but my personal analysis by seeing kids here)

2) if wife is housewife they dont have life here in US, they literally frustrated by staying in home.

3) After seeing life in india, people in india enjoying liek anything.

4) Trust me Kids will have good life and they grow street smart.

5) Specially If you have kids( girls) definitely move to india. becos i saw some parents frustration when girls marry USC or ABCD here.

Reasons Not to move.

1) dont move If you dont have reasonable money like good house, car etc

2) Move only if your kids in Elementary school or younger than that

correct me if any

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, soldier said:

why is this lthreds ekkuvaa ayii these days especpeiily going back for good.

best answer: 'ASK YOURSELF' 

perfect answer 'ASK YOURSELF' 

4 hours ago, Laughingstar_Nagabob said:

Hi prends,

evaruu ayina india move ayiii regretted for going back ??? 
pros and cons enti untayi ??? 

one advice is try to be as close to your parents as possible but not in the same house, at least paina kinda undandi in the same house, so that wife/mother issues ekkuva undadu.

money antava if you have 1 own house and good job that is enough. one additional rental income will be helpful.

what I have observed in india in the last 3 to 4 years it has advanced a lot.  janalu money baaga earn chestunnaru and spend chestunnaru. relatives interference ekkuva ledu ippudu , evadi life lo vaadu busy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

enduk podam anukuntunnav

No friends no fun and missing family. Single income and savings becoming Pennie’s

slowly feel location wise weather wise and stress wise if at all in india would make me atleast live happily ani anukuntuna 

32 minutes ago, Maoist said:

I am Moved back to india after 15 years staying in US . Moved last year.

Reasons to Move:

1) Because of Kids, I dont want my kids to be Dumb here. ( like every ABCD Kids ( Sorry to say this but my personal analysis by seeing kids here)

2) if wife is housewife they dont have life here in US, they literally frustrated by staying in home.

3) After seeing life in india, people in india enjoying liek anything.

4) Trust me Kids will have good life and they grow street smart.

5) Specially If you have kids( girls) definitely move to india. becos i saw some parents frustration when girls marry USC or ABCD here.

Reasons Not to move.

1) dont move If you dont have reasonable money like good house, car etc

2) Move only if your kids in Elementary school or younger than that

correct me if any

Very detailed info 

19 minutes ago, Laughingstar_Nagabob said:

No friends no fun and missing family. Single income and savings becoming Pennie’s

slowly feel location wise weather wise and stress wise if at all in india would make me atleast live happily ani anukuntuna 

:giggle:  me wife ki adiginava..india povadam gurinchi...akkada approval techuko first.

• Haha 1