Anyone regretted moving to india for good

Laughingstar_Nagabob

50 minutes ago, chef said:

Bro, can you tell what companies are paying this and for what technologies?

All product based companies started paying 25L+ from last 2 years atleast. Even service based companies like tcs, info, wipro and techm are paying 25L now for 10+ exp in any Tech. 

I work in devops and I have 4 offers in last 2 months that pays anywhere between 35L to 45L. My friends in to SAP, data engineering side and I see them getting 25L offers in TCS. 

If you are in to cloud, devops, full stack, data engineer, Java, python, security, ml/ai then you can get anywhere between 20L to 40L for an individual contributor role. Min and max too much difference cheppa because it depends on your confidence and negotiation skills. I felt I asked atleast 10L less when I joined a company ^&H

• Upvote 1

I have moved back from US , am so happy with my parents. Originally, everyone pressurized me to go back as there will be lot of politics in India (Office) etc. 

I had taken a call to take care of my parents and no regrets.  

Now am seeing the pain of my Peers who got stuck in US on any parent's medical emergency. 

I have seen people who could not come on demise on time and could not even get a chance to do last rights. 

At least in software it is same work we do any where. 

11 minutes ago, akshith13 said:

I have moved back from US , am so happy with my parents. Originally, everyone pressurized me to go back as there will be lot of politics in India (Office) etc. 

I had taken a call to take care of my parents and no regrets.  

Now am seeing the pain of my Peers who got stuck in US on any parent's medical emergency. 

I have seen people who could not come on demise on time and could not even get a chance to do last rights. 

At least in software it is same work we do any where. 

Did you feel any work load difference. Atleast here i feel less politics and work pressure not sure how it is in india as i hear too many horror stories.

23 hours ago, reddyeee said:

Nenu relocate ayya and successfully completed 3 years in india. I had no other option because of a health issue in family. Mixed feelings .. regretted the decision every day when I see people behavior, traffic, corruption, fraud, pollution etc but I am glad for relocating since I am spending good amount of time with parents, relatives, good food, maid help etc. 10+ exp ithe you will easily get 25 to 30L min and if both are working then you can have US life style up to some extent. 

u are right to a very decent extent...but money wise in US u can make overtime money on H1..also dollar rate will beat ur Real estate profits that U make

12 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Did you feel any work load difference. Atleast here i feel less politics and work pressure not sure how it is in india as i hear too many horror stories.

Depends on the work , I have worked in Capital Market (Finance & Shares) Domain, where pressure of failure is more . Every small issue is a big issue. Later moved to Utilities, Health Care , Logistics Domains there is no work pressure. 

Depends on Manager mostly, now days HRs are having lot of say about work life balance. Atleast this is the case in Big companies 

• 2 months later...