real radhika menon..

summer27

@Raven_Rayes laanti ollu..evarina logical gaa matladithe they start abusing, bullying immediately and ironically brand the other person as aggressive and illogical.

Listen to the second part of the first video where MAkarand Paranjape logically explaining the facts ..and how he was made fun of..

Just now, summer27 said:

@Raven_Rayes laanti ollu..evarina logical gaa matladithe they start abusing, bullying immediately and ironically brand the other person as aggressive and illogical.

Listen to the second part of the india where MAkarand Paranjape logically explaining the facts ..

anna, what are you even trying to say?

I'm not part of whatever conversation you think I'm.

kashmir files, I didn't watch, and I don't care to. sambandam leni thread lo vachi, sambandam leni chethha maatladi, malli nuvvey feel aythey nannem cheyyamantaav.

neeku antha baadha ga untey about kashmir pandits, thread eskoni eduvu. naaku sambandam leni chethha aa discussion.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ohh...Kashmir files la Pallavi Joshi chesina role eeme de na..

Same scene enact chesinara movie lo ?

Yes. Same speech too

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ohh...Kashmir files la Pallavi Joshi chesina role eeme de na..

Same scene enact chesinara movie lo ?

Yes sir!

7 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Yes sir!

7 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Yes. Same speech too

Emi chestham...emana ante freedom of speech antaru...!! 

Menon...Mallu batch anukunta...!!! Ie commies states lo intha brainwashed and hatred deniko ardam kadu..

Every jounrlaist..and every one who proudly believes in freedom of speech turns out to be commie/mallu/bengali...ivevi kakapothey JNU alumni.

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Menon...Mallu batch anukunta...!!! Ie commies states lo intha brainwashed and hatred deniko ardam kadu..

Every jounrlaist..and every one who proudly believes in freedom of speech turns out to be commie/mallu/bengali...ivevi kakapothey JNU alumni.

they are biggest hypocites , they wont allow other side even to make a point , j sai deepak , swamy seminars always cancel in jnu....mallu batch , thuraks adda adhi,, intellectual terrorism.....valla protests ki rakapothe neutral students ki grades ivar antaaa......

niveditha menon original character