Talented director interviewing block buster director

hunkyfunky2

15 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Wow. Mahesh tho movie materialize ayithe baguntundhi. SSMB30 should be with sandeep vanga… 

He is talented for sure...he proved it twice.. If you ask why a remake is counted, then you should watch Kabir Singh...some shots are different, music is a top notch, photography is color grading is better than original.

Made a blunder by deleting few scenes from original and Bollywood elite literally abandoned him ... Good that he got Ranbir Kapoor movie and Prabhas next

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He is talented for sure...he proved it twice.. If you ask why a remake is counted, then you should watch Kabir Singh...some shots are different, music is a top notch, photography is color grading is better than original.

Made a blunder by deleting few scenes from original and Bollywood elite literally abandoned him ... Good that he got Ranbir Kapoor movie and Prabhas next

aa kala khaandaanni malli Hindi lo kooda soosaava.

nenu aithey telugu lo kooda soodaley...

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aa kala khaandaanni malli Hindi lo kooda soosaava.

nenu aithey telugu lo kooda soodaley...

but you can write trash about the movie without watching... no wonder this DB does football with you@3$%

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

but you can write trash about the movie without watching... no wonder this DB does football with you@3$%

haha.. this db is so sh1t I can get away with every crap I post here.

I post deliberate misinformation just to rile people up. but they are so clueless to point at which part of my post was wrong. They still get reduced to mouth breathing losers, referring to greatness of this db as an argument against what I post.

if this db was so great, I would've been shut down way way way back.

I see you guys as socially insecure losers, and I decide to teach you the ways of life of a civilized person. Keep learning from me. Never let it get to your head.

23 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

If you hold even a fleeting positive opinion of this db, you're already declaring yourself as a loser in life.

ofcourse being an RGV fan after high school itself is a sign of loser attitude anuko.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. this db is so sh1t I can get away with every crap I post here.

I post deliberate misinformation just to rile people up. but they are so clueless to point at which part of my post was wrong. They still get reduced to mouth breathing losers, referring to greatness of this db as an argument against what I post.

if this db was so great, I would've been shut down way way way back.

I see you guys as socially insecure losers, and I decide to teach you the ways of life of a civilized person. Keep learning from me. Never let it get to your head.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

If you hold even a fleeting positive opinion of this db, you're already declaring yourself as a loser in life.

ofcourse being an RGV fan after you high school itself is a sign of loser attitude anuko.

Dude, this so called DB shits on you.... 

I come here for time pass, venting and occasionally help in whatever way other telugu people who are really honest and seeking help.  

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Dude, this so called DB shits on you.... 

I come here for time pass, venting and occasionally help in whatever way other telugu people who are really honest and seeking help.  

haha... justifying your own loser attitude by trying to rationalize this db's existence.

I come here only to piss you worthless scum.

22 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

iddaru pedda thops la feel autu untaru.. marketing and hype lekapothe iddaru jujubi directors e..

Sandeep modda gadu inka bro. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

iddaru pedda thops la feel autu untaru.. marketing and hype lekapothe iddaru jujubi directors e..

We can say whatever, but he walked away with close you 200C in Hindi... Released on his own...

And yeah, marketing? You think people watch movie like that? If yes, Radhe Shyam would have been hit