Zhuhai grand theater

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Most people in japan dont live in apartments - even in tokyo. In HK it is deliberate. yes Xi Jinping is addressing it and they will correct it now. But HK which had racist  based laissez faire society is not the example you are holding it up as.

Do you know why they are laissez faire ? because the brits felt that chinese do not deserve minimum wages or living standards. It is rooted in racism.

wtf. Xi Jinping isn't gonna do sh1t in HK. especially wrt to people living in cramped spaces. that's the local administration's problem to solve. that's how China works.

most people don't live in tiny boxes in HK too. chill.

for me, I consider 500sq ft space more than enough. If you want a single family home or a plush apartment, you should choose a city that has more land than HK.

I don't understand why you are bringing up laissez faire over and over. makes no sense.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf. Xi Jinping isn't gonna do sh1t in HK. especially wrt to people living in cramped spaces. that's the local administration's problem to solve. that's how China works.

most people don't live in tiny boxes in HK too. chill.

for me, I consider 500sq ft space more than enough. If you want a single family home or a plush apartment, you should choose a city that has more land than HK.

I don't understand why you are bringing up laissez faire over and over. makes no sense.

HK didnt do $hit for decades for its housing problem due to its laissez faire racism. CHinese govt has taken a huge interest now in solving this as it sees this as one of the reasons for the unrest in recent years. They will fix it. In mainland china you are not allowed to build such inhuman apartments of sizes like that.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Those copies are scamsters in poor countries making a living. It is not official policy of china. And You think such copies are never made anywhere in history ? 

gah!!!! wtf is wrong with you?

ofcourse everybody copies. US copied from Europe, stole chemical tech from France, Germany in the early 20th century. US grew by copying and imitating better products from Europe.

China is the new kid on the block.

looks like you have serious reservations about copying. I celebrate it. and want copying to continue forever and ever, and for China to not become what US became. an elitist crapshow.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

gah!!!! wtf is wrong with you?

ofcourse everybody copies. US copied from Europe, stole chemical tech from France, Germany in the early 20th century. US grew by copying and imitating better products from Europe.

China is the new kid on the block.

looks like you have serious reservations about copying. I celebrate it. and want copying to continue forever and ever, and for China to not become what US became. an elitist crapshow.

You are basically one of those who runs with whatever is new without understanding any subject or situation in depth.

Are you celebrating stealing of us too ? associating china with stealing is a deliberate campaign to smear it.

When you know everyone does it within limits- then just dont talk about it. 

No one celebrates stealing - it has a bad connation. You need to come up with a better word which gives this specific conttext. Until then expect resistance.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

HK didnt do $hit for decades for its housing problem due to its laissez faire racism. CHinese govt has taken a huge interest now in solving this as it sees this as one of the reasons for the unrest in recent years. They will fix it. In mainland china you are not allowed to build such inhuman apartments of sizes like that.

tell me what the Chinese govt is gonna do, lets see. Are they gonna build new public housing? tell me something concrete that can be checked, or admit that you are handwaving as usual.

The only thing HK govt has done is tried to modify regulations of land auction that will spark wider interest in developers. HK will always be cramped otherwise, since land is a premium there. plus almost all public infrastructure exists only in a very narrow part of HK.

so developing other parts will require huge public investment that HK govt can't afford, as it is, HK is mostly hanging by a thin thread, trying to play both sides of the Chinese and Western markets. Its currency is literally pegged to the USD and can be toyed with in the world markets.

HK govt doesn't have the capacity to build public infrastructure in areas that have not yet been built, and no private player would do out of his own pocket.

now tell me how Chinese govt would solve this problem? I say, they mostly don't give a fcuk. They just want the local govt to stop people protesting against China in their city. they won't do sh1t until HK completely submits to them.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are basically one of those who runs with whatever is new without understanding any subject or situation in depth.

Are you celebrating stealing of us too ? associating china with stealing is a deliberate campaign to smear it.

When you know everyone does it within limits- then just dont talk about it. 

No one celebrates stealing - it has a bad connation. You need to come up with a better word which gives this specific conttext. Until then expect resistance.

ofcourse I'm celebrating stealing by US too. how dumb are you? I will talk about copying because its the best thing about China. And one that US failed to keep up after taking the lead in innovation.

you are insecure fcuk, who can't have a conversation. Its not my problem.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you need to fcuking chill, and not make everything about you.

I love people who steal. you don't. I don't care.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

tell me what the Chinese govt is gonna do, lets see. Are they gonna build new public housing? tell me something concrete that can be checked, or admit that you are handwaving as usual.

The only thing HK govt has done is tried to modify regulations of land auction that will spark wider interest in developers. HK will always be cramped otherwise, since land is a premium there. plus almost all public infrastructure exists only in a very narrow part of HK.

so developing other parts will require huge public investment that HK govt can't afford, as it is, HK is mostly hanging by a thin thread, trying to play both sides of the Chinese and Western markets. Its currency is literally pegged to the USD and can be toyed with in the world markets.

HK govt doesn't have the capacity to build public infrastructure in areas that have not yet been built, and no private player would do out of his own pocket.

now tell me how Chinese govt would solve this problem? I say, they mostly don't give a fcuk. They just want the local govt to stop people protesting against China in their city. they won't do sh1t until HK completely submits to them.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/with-tighter-grip-beijing-sends-message-hong-kong-tycoons-fall-line-2021-09-17/

"Nothing can be done for poor. what you have is best. now go back to work" has always been the rhetoric of authoritarians to poor. samething you are repeating now justiyfing inhumane living conditions with "nothing can be done, no land, this is the best you can have. now shut up and work for the tycoons".

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol idiot. as if you know what you are talking about. stupid fcuking cunt.

ofcourse I'm celebrating stealing by US too. how dumb are you? I will talk about copying because its the best thing about China. And one that US failed to keep up after taking the lead in innovation.

you are insecure fcuk, who can't have a conversation. Its not my problem.

copying is not the best thing about china. dont be a **. no one says us is stealing but there is a media megaphone accusing china of it. are you that obtuse ?

lol idiot. as if you know what you are talking about. stupid fcuking cunt.

says the idiot who wants to praise someone by saying "the best thing about you is how you steal"

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/with-tighter-grip-beijing-sends-message-hong-kong-tycoons-fall-line-2021-09-17/

"Nothing can be done for poor. what you have is best. now go back to work" has always been the rhetoric of authoritarians to poor. samething you are repeating now justiyfing inhumane living conditions with "nothing can be done, no land, this is the best you can have. now shut up and work for the tycoons".

can you use your words to directly address my question, instead of putting up links like a loser?

let me repeat the question... what does the Chinese govt propose in HK.. more public housing? Who'll fund it? HK govt cannot. Its monetary system is pegged to the US, and so it cannot run huge deficits that other sovereign states can.

China won't help, until HK completely submits.

now answer my specific question, instead of claiming bs about me, while you yourself seem to have zero clue what you are posting here.

fcuking idiot.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

says the idiot who wants to praise someone by saying "the best thing about you is how you steal"

yeah. sure. humans should copy each other's best practices.

that's my utopia..

what's yours? dumb fcuking amaravati, where nothing gets made, but has huge slabs of steel and concrete for show?

stupid fcuk.