Zhuhai grand theater

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

can you use your words to directly address my question, instead of putting up links like a loser?

let me repeat the question... what does the Chinese govt propose in HK.. more public housing? Who'll fund it? HK govt cannot. Its monetary system is pegged to the US, and so it cannot run huge deficits that other sovereign states can.

China won't help, until HK completely submits.

now answer my specific question, instead of claiming bs about me, while you yourself seem to have zero clue what you are posting here.

fcuking idiot.

have you bothered reading the article in the link ? you dont have to fund everything. sometime you need to set right the priorities of the HK tycoons - they already have plenty of funds. How much you support oligarchs is beyond me.

this fcuker @Telugodura456 what a stupid fcuking idiot.

has nothing of worth to say on nothing. yet wants to pretend like he has everything figured out, because 'same language broooooooo'.. 'same ethnicity braaaaaaaaaaaaah'..

you disgust me ra.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

have you bothered reading the article in the link ? you dont have to fund everything. sometime you need to set right the priorities of the HK tycoons - they already have plenty of funds. How much you support oligarchs is beyond me.

I won't read that article fcukface.

have you read it? then use the knowledge from that article and help me understand where I'm wrong.

if you can't, stfu. stupid asshole.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

this fcuker @Telugodura456 what a stupid fcuking idiot.

has nothing of worth to say on nothing. yet wants to pretend like he has everything figured out, because 'same language broooooooo'.. 'same ethnicity braaaaaaaaaaaaah'..

you disgust me ra.

hahahaha - someone is getting upset the utopia they painted for HK is melting. Use this to educate yourself ra narsi. No shame being wrong when you have the attitude to correct.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I won't read that article fcukface.

have you read it? then use the knowledge from that article and help me understand where I'm wrong.

if you can't, stfu. stupid asshole.

yendhi nee entitlement. If you have interest you will read it. You think i owe you explanations ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

sometime you need to set right the priorities of the HK tycoons - they already have plenty of funds. How much you support oligarchs is beyond me.

I've already addressed this in my explanation of how land auction works in HK, and how public infra is concentrated in a very small section of HK.

No private tycoon will fund public infra expenditure, even in Laissez Faire economies. and HK is not an entirely laissez faire, it just has aspects of it at a higher rate than anywhere in the world.

you made a stupid assertion that laissez faire is the sole reason for housing situation in HK, and called me names when you have nothing to back your assertion, beyond linking articles that you yourself haven't read.

what a fcuking poser you are.

yendhi nee entitlement. If you have interest you will read it. You think i owe you explanations ?

lol dumbfcuk. I expect a conversation. Not random name calling nonsense, from a 3rd rate moron like you.

its clear that you yourself didn't read that article, and if you did, it had nothing to address the points I raised. If it had, you'd already be dancing with those points.

I've already addressed this in my explanation of how land auction works in HK, and how public infra is concentrated in a very small section of HK.

No private tycoon will fund public infra expenditure, even in Laissez Faire economies. and HK is not an entirely laissez faire, it just has aspects of it at a higher rate than anywhere in the world.

you made a stupid assertion that laissez faire is the sole reason for housing situation in HK, and called me names when you have nothing to back your assertion, beyond linking articles that you yourself haven't read.

what a fcuking poser you are.

You explained my points ra narsi ga...hahah. So you admit HK has laissez faire and you also admit infra is in their hands but housing problem has nothing to do with it ?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha - someone is getting upset the utopia they painted for HK is melting. Use this to educate yourself ra narsi. No shame being wrong when you have the attitude to correct.

you still haven't proved me wrong.

you just linked an article. and are refusing to take the conversation further. lol. you are scared of conversation.

then you should try to do the decent thing, and stop calling me names, when I'm only having a conversation in good faith.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you still haven't proved me wrong.

you just linked an article. and are refusing to take the conversation further. lol. you are scared of conversation.

then you should try to do the decent thing, and stop calling me names, when I'm only having a conversation in good faith.

Yemundhi converstaion. I said mainland govt has taken an interest in HK problem - that can be instantly verified with a google search. and i expressed hope given they took interest they will fix it. what is there to take forward in this? nee thalakayi.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You explained my points ra narsi ga...hahah. So you admit HK has laissez faire and you also admit infra is in their hands but housing problem has nothing to do with it ?

when did I deny HK had laissez faire fcuker? show me.

infra cannot be in private hands, fcukface. HK infra is owned by HK govt.

basic google search will tell you that the most popular infra - the HK MTR is majority owned by govt. Not by 'oligarchs' as you think.

you can't even get simple facts straight, and are constantly extrapolating from ethnocentric crap you cooked up in your dumb brain.

that you have the nerve to call me out is the funniest sh1t. but then, you are in this db. anything is possible. especially shamelessness.

Yemundhi converstaion. I said mainland govt has taken an interest in HK problem - that can be instantly verified with a google search. and i expressed hope given they took interest they will fix it. what is there to take forward in this? nee thalakayi.

broad handwaving nonsense.

what's this 'interest' idiot?

did you or did you not read the article that you yourself linked beyond its headline? lol.

broad handwaving nonsense.

what's this 'interest' idiot?

did you or did you not read the article that you yourself linked beyond its headline? lol.

rey you go and read it. I induldged your rackatering enough. I mentioned it and gave links - inka eediki nenu malla article line to line transaltion ivvalanta.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

rey you go and read it. I induldged your rackatering enough. I mentioned it and gave links - inka eediki nenu malla article line to line transaltion ivvalanta.

so you didn't read it. okay. now fcuk off.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

when did I deny HK had laissez faire fcuker? show me.

infra cannot be in private hands, fcukface. HK infra is owned by HK govt.

basic google search will tell you that the most popular infra - the HK MTR is majority owned by govt. Not by 'oligarchs' as you think.

you can't even get simple facts straight, and are constantly extrapolating from ethnocentric crap you cooked up in your dumb brain.

that you have the nerve to call me out is the funniest sh1t. but then, you are in this db. anything is possible. especially shamelessness.

yerri pappa

141030175113-hong-kong-tycoons-one-340xa