Zhuhai grand theater

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey you go and read it. I induldged your rackatering enough. I mentioned it and gave links - inka eediki nenu malla article line to line transaltion ivvalanta.

HK MTR itself is not wholly owned by the oligarchs. none of HK's public infra is owned by oligarchs.

you dumb brain can't seem to process anything beyond 'telugu' I guess.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

HK MTR itself is not wholly owned by the oligarchs. none of HK's public infra is owned by oligarchs.

you dumb brain can't seem to process anything beyond 'telugu' I guess.

141030175113-hong-kong-tycoons-one-340xa

yerri pappa

141030175113-hong-kong-tycoons-one-340xa

lol. this is your response?

can you use english or telugu to make your point, instead of fcuking pictures like you are some 5yr old trying to impress an adult with the latest colors you've discovered?

lol. this is your response?

can you use english or telugu to make your point, instead of fcuking pictures like you are some 5yr old trying to impress an adult with the latest colors you've discovered?

yeha 10gera... madda gudu. septhe - proofs antav. internet links isthe - matter type cheyyanta. information unna pics unte - yedho vaaguthav.

10ge neee yavva. entitled prick. With no sincerety and honesty in understanding anything. Troll.

are waste mgmt/ports/utilities/telecom/grocery - even street corners and what you can display there is controlled them. is it not infra  - @Raven_Rayes

we've already established that HK is more laissez faire than others.. but it still has a govt that owns considerable part of the public infra, like its subway system, its roads, its hi speed rail.

tell me who's gonna fund the new development projects in HK. If you think China can force the private billionaires to fund new infra, you are living in la la land.

tell me, what you learnt by reading that article about the future plans of HK.

anyway, there are about 60 billionaires in HK (forbes list), and more than half of them made it outside of real estates, utilities. ofcourse a lot of them are just parking there to save themselves from Chinese govt.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yeha 10gera... madda gudu. septhe - proofs antav. internet links isthe - matter type cheyyanta. information unna pics unte - yedho vaaguthav.

10ge neee yavva. entitled prick. With no sincerety and honesty in understanding anything. Troll.

haha.. idiot. you can't argue to save your life..

even when I'm laying out the argument for you in simple clear terms, with a clear question for you to answer.

and I'm the entitled prick here? lol.

its fine if you lack the skills to argue.. you should consider trying to be humble, since you get exposed for your handwaving nonsense every single time you open your gutter mouth.

40 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

we've already established that HK is more laissez faire than others.. but it still has a govt that owns considerable part of the public infra, like its subway system, its roads, its hi speed rail.

tell me who's gonna fund the new development projects in HK. If you think China can force the private billionaires to fund new infra, you are living in la la land.

tell me, what you learnt by reading that article about the future plans of HK.

anyway, there are about 60 billionaires in HK (forbes list), and more than half of them made it outside of real estates, utilities. ofcourse a lot of them are just parking there to save themselves from Chinese govt.

You said infra is owned only by govt which is patently false. China can ofcourse force them with proper incentive structure. you have no clue about governance. As i said you repeat the authoritarian lie to poor people "nothing can be done, this is the best you got now go back to work for me".

I said china has taken a interest. I did not say this is the concrete plan - you dont have to believe you annoying self  entitled prick.

25 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the police patrol car was def graphics. and very poor one at that.

dont trust your own intuitions so much- your picchi confidence with zero knowledge is what makes you so annoying.

watch from 0.42

You said infra is owned only by govt which is patently false. China can ofcourse force them with proper incentive structure. you have no clue about governance. As i said you repeat the authoritarian lie to poor people "nothing can be done, this is the best you got now go back to work for me".

I said china has taken a interest. I did not say this is the concrete plan - you dont have to believe you annoying self  entitled prick.

you still have no clue what you are talking about. what 'interest'?

if you can't answer that, shut up.

you still have no clue what you are talking about. what 'interest'?

if you can't answer that, shut up.

The govt interest. you demand proofs of plans - you are not entitled to it. You dont have to believe chinese govt interests translate to anything. I do.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dont trust your own intuitions so much- your picchi confidence with zero knowledge is what makes you so annoying.

watch from 0.42

lol. I dont care.

you should have posted this video first then. the one you posted was graphics obviously.

I'm not a china shill like you. I just think China has more freedom than the west. and would love to live there.

The govt interest. you demand proofs of plans - you are not entitled to it. You dont have to believe chinese govt interests translate to anything. I do.

I demand a simple outline of what they plan to do. I don't require any proof.

how would they show their 'interest' in HK, tell that first. stop beating around the bush.

lol. I dont care.

you should have posted this video first then. the one you posted was graphics obviously.

I'm not a china shill like you. I just think China has more freedom than the west. and would love to live there.

I am not a shill of anyone. Just because you think of china in some good terms somewhere doesnt mean you are entitled to $hit on it in other parts with no basis in reality but in racism.