Zhuhai grand theater

Telugodura456

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why was the other one graphics? digitally enhanced sure - but not graphics. and i dont think you believe them to be graphics. you are just doubling down in the belief that it will intimade others in to accepting your claim. i dont know where you picked such habit. It is also called goebbels style propoganda.

You claim you have some humble origins (when it suits you) - some slum in chennai. But your entire argument style is more of chanakya style agraharam batch. Calculated to put people in their place than speak plainly with interest and in a factual tone.

I can claim whatever I want in this db, fcukface. stick to the argument.

Like I said, I don't give a fcuk about that stupid fcuking video.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

if you knew even basic workings of HK, you can easily explain to me how China can/cannot fix the housing issue in HK.

I already did in earlier posts, about how they cannot.

Its not a question of pouring money into HK (which they won't until HK gives up its autonomy - especially monetary autonomy with renminbi). China cannot hand twist HK's billionaires into suddenly deciding to accept funding public infra.

if you'd actually read what I wrote, you won't even make these fcuking stupid arguments that you are making.

your brain is rotten with ethnocrap. can't look past glorifying an ethno group. any ethno group in the hope that all the good karma will one day help you establish a telugu nation.

you are that kind of sentimental fool.

same thing same thing.

"Nothing can be done. HK is best. There is no problem. Housing cannot be fixed - infact thats the best they got"

now fck off 

I can claim whatever I want in this db, fcukface. stick to the argument.

Like I said, I don't give a fcuk about that stupid fcuking video.

yea - and it reveals your character like anything. fcking nazi. hope you meet your nuremberg.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what is your point ra narsi ga - "that it is no ones fault that HK has a housing problem, infact there is no housing problem, thats the best housing they can get because nature gatra and they should shut up and work for oligarchs. HK rocks yay!"

is that your whole stance ? stupid fck.

so neither did you read that reuters link you yourself posted, you didn't read my entire argument itself.

go read it first, and try to address what I said there, instead of acting like you already have made your point. you aren't even close.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yea - and it reveals your character like anything. fcking nazi. hope you meet your nuremberg.

lol. okay crybaby. keep posting bs videos and get offended when people pick on it.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

same thing same thing.

"Nothing can be done. HK is best. There is no problem. Housing cannot be fixed - infact thats the best they got"

now fck off 

so you have comprehension issues too..

that's why I said you have to read my earlier post on this. HK is already on its way to fix this. and it has nothing to do with China. China isn't even needed in the picture.

you started with laissez faire being the sole reason for tinbox living spaces in HK, but I don't see any argument from you in support of that.

do you actually have anything to say, or you just make up bs on the fly and hope no one notices?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so neither did you read that reuters link you yourself posted, you didn't read my entire argument itself.

go read it first, and try to address what I said there, instead of acting like you already have made your point. you aren't even close.

I read it. its under a pay wall. But even the part which is not makes it clear . The title also makes it clear. I have read many articles before - but i am not going to file it for you ra narsi. you are not THAT important no matter what your delusional brain things. 

"

As Beijing seeks to tighten its grip over Hong Kong, it has a new mandate for the city's powerful property tycoons: pour resources and influence into backing Beijing's interests, and help solve a potentially destabilising housing shortage.

Additional reporting by James Pomfret; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree and Gerry Doyle"
"

so you have comprehension issues too..

that's why I said you have to read my earlier post on this. HK is already on its way to fix this. and it has nothing to do with China. China isn't even needed in the picture.

you started with laissez faire being the sole reason for tinbox living spaces in HK, but I don't see any argument from you in support of that.

do you actually have anything to say, or you just make up bs on the fly and hope no one notices?

yea lol - it did not fix it for decades. Now its "on its way" - agraharam spin started.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I read it. its under a pay wall. But even the part which is not makes it clear . The title also makes it clear. I have read many articles before - but i am not going to file it for you ra narsi. you are not THAT important no matter what your delusional brain things. 

"

As Beijing seeks to tighten its grip over Hong Kong, it has a new mandate for the city's powerful property tycoons: pour resources and influence into backing Beijing's interests, and help solve a potentially destabilising housing shortage.

Additional reporting by James Pomfret; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree and Gerry Doyle"
"

so you are the kind of d1ck that links an article that is behind a paywall to weasel yourself out of having to actually make a fcuking point.

no point engaging with a loser like you. bye

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea lol - it did not fix it for decades. Now its "on its way" - agraharam spin started.

lol. dude links articles that are behind a paywall.

you would laughed out of a forum, with an average IQ greater than 100.. be thankful you are among morons of the highest order here. ejoy your stay.

I'm leaving.

so you are the kind of d1ck that links an article that is behind a paywall to weasel yourself out of having to actually make a fcuking point.

no point engaging with a loser like you. bye

the part even beyond paywall makes it clear. IS that the only article on this you turd? you think only reuters produces the news?

Yea RUN  - run nazi. Justice will catch up with you. 

lol. dude links articles that are behind a paywall.

you would laughed out of a forum, with an average IQ greater than 100.. be thankful you are among morons of the highest order here. ejoy your stay.

I'm leaving.

10gera nazi LK

abba raccha raccha chessadu ee lamdi ke naarsi gaadikkada. simple statement china will help fix HK ante - poonakam vacchinattu - all kind of vulgar harassment tricks. shameless b @starfd