Typical loser upper middle class Indian

Raven_Rayes

saaar, the reason why local people don't give a fcuk about working for you (the restaurant owner) is because, they have better offers elsewhere.

your fcuking business is not worth their fcuking time.

Its not because they are lazy. Its because your business is on the lower end of things that interest them. haha..

business owners feeling entitled to their workforce. idiots.

That because majority of Tamil youth are in skilled positions in manufacturing or service sector 

The situation is real for AP, Telangana and Karnataka which have little manufacturing jobs.

Majority of youth are busy on cellphones , erecting banners for their heros and drinking with parents money.  

Failure of govt to provide decent second grade jobs , IT sector alone cannot absorb more than 5-10% of workforce at best 

• Haha 1

No matter how you lean on issues of worker productivity or habitual slacking, the way this guy describes it is hilarious. 

They get drunk if they Fall in love ❤ If their love breaks 💔 Some one scolds Some one appreciates If friends join If friends separate 

LOL.

Full text

Real issue facing Tamil Nadu is productivity of its workforce , yesterday's I had lunch in a restaurant in Madurai and had dinner in Dindigul a tier 3 city in Tamil Nadu , in both restaurants I spoke to the servers in Tamil , they couldn't understand,they were from WB, Jharkhand 
Bihar and Odisha. They were doing a splendid job. Out of curiosity I asked the restaurant owner / manager as to why you don't employ local Boys in your restaurant, his reply was an eye opener and wanted to share with you all 
The restaurant owner said

Sir you cannot believe our local people and run a business.

They are not simply dependable , you can't be sure if they will turn up for next days job

They have excellent reasons or excuses to flash for not turning up for work like 
Excuses like

I was not well
Had a family function
Somebody died in my family
Had to take my family members to hospital
Drinking water came
Somebody came to age in my family
Local village festival
Went to Ration shop
Painting my house
Etc etc., to name a few 
He said...As a business owner I can't sleep peacefully if I employ local guys because of this uncertainty, with these guys I can't meet my delivery schedules

Moreover if I still employ local guys, he will get trained go and start working with my competitor for extra few bucks 
The fact is TN has become a welfare state, you need a dozen A4 sheets to write down all freebies one gets right from one's birth to death. The most important culprits are the TASMAC liquor shops run by the Govt. Occasional social drinking is different but most are chronic addicts 
These addicts find a reason to justify getting drunk & once they get drunk the hangover lasts for a few days and again that cycle starts.
They get drunk if they

Fall in love ❤
If their love breaks 💔
Some one scolds
Some one appreciates
If friends join
If friends seperate 
It's party time in Tamil Nadu if two or more people join and want to celebrate

Due to this chronic liquor addiction , the workforce has lost its physical strength to even do normal work , they have become weak and are not productive 
Little bit of exertion these guys start feeling the heat and their body demands TASMAC fuel .

Side effects of chronic 🍸 is most guys are becoming impotent and are unable to have normal sexual lives , result rush in impotenct clinics & family courts for filing divorce cases 
On the other hand work force from N & NE of India come & stay here for upto 6 months at a time, they are not drunk & they do an amazing job. You can trust them

The labour crisis & job market in Tamil Nadu is on fire 🔥 & these Dravidian are pouring more TASMAC to the fire
🙏 
How can India become a Super Power , when a large section of its workforce is chronically addicted and are powerless literally

Request @narendramodi ji to think on this issue 🙏🙏 
For all Oopies who were frothing In my TL , kindly listen to what Akka @KanimozhiDMK has to say