Komaram Bheem ki britishers ki link ento

veerigadu

41 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Mogli gaduuu mamool voduuu kadhu ra ayya...

North and south kosam devgan and potti batch ni

TG and AP kosam bheem and ramaarajuuu charecters niiii

Kammaiiii and kapuuuiiii kosam two major cassette=based heros ni theesukunnadddu

Adi target andaruuu cinema soodaliii faisal mingaliii antheee...

Alluri seetharamaraju character set idhi he fought with british pigs unlike chota bheem uncle. 😂 

i agree kamm and kap kalipithey business ekuva idhi. 

11 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Alluri seetharamaraju character set idhi he fought with british pigs unlike chota bheem uncle. 😂 

i agree kamm and kap kalipithey business ekuva idhi. 

They are biggest spenders too. Others lo antha cinema craze undaduuu general ga...IMO. 

Mogli sir knows his tactics. 

25 minutes ago, kasi said:

yes why not???? if Ben Kingsley can play Gandhi .....why not !!!

and if you are talented/capable enough to coming up with a script to convince the audience.....why not????

did you ever imagine if Nag can play Annamaya/Ramdasu ?????

come on dude......copy or something, Mr.Mouli has put south on the Indian Cinema Map, he made Heros, He made producers super rich, never failed as movie maker....on top of everything, he made North to respect south cinema

PS: if Aamir doesnt have an issue, i dont see u qualified enough to judge him..... :) 

Yes bro entha darunamga undedho mana situation vere states lo. Eega vachinaouud end titles kuda seat lo levakunda chusaru aravamgallu.. proud ga feel ayam. Bahubali tho ekadiki poina kerala tamil kannada lo dani gurunchi matladukunevalku. He made us proud. Entha diplomaty chupinchina manollane main lead petti chupisthadu. He is 👍.