Small suggestions for workout

rocky232

https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-loving-memory-of-veera-chakradhar?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

After 2 years , last sunday orangetheory fitness ki vachadu and while running on treadmill at 7 speed, suddenly collapsed..

Please dont run at high speed after a gap for 2 weeks or 2 years and make sure heart should support the body while running at high speed on treadmill.. 

• Sad 2

• rocky232 changed the title to Small suggestions for workout
3 minutes ago, rocky232 said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-loving-memory-of-veera-chakradhar?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

After 2 years , last sunday orangetheory fitness ki vachadu and while running on treadmill at 7 speed, suddenly collapsed..

Please dont run at high speed after a gap for 2 weeks or 2 years and make sure heart should support the body while running at high speed on treadmill.. 

workout is gradual process to increase fitness, stength and stamina .  but i too after a gap get tempted to lift heavy weights.. not a gud thing

• Upvote 1

Seasonal change from winter to summer. Blood vessels need to relax for the heat adjustment outside and inside. Being in AC rooms for longer time and sudden workout is not a good way i think

7 minutes ago, rocky232 said:

Maybe some underlying condition undochu. Hard to say it's just due to workout plus 7 speed isn't that high either 

• Upvote 1

Just now, RoadRomeo said:

Seasonal change from winter to summer. Blood vessels need to relax for the heat adjustment outside and inside. Being in AC rooms for longer time and sudden workout is not a good way i think

Anthem constrict avvavvu plus this is in Raleigh the winters there are mild. I think there might be some underlying condition

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Maybe some underlying condition undochu. Hard to say it's just due to workout plus 7 speed isn't that high either

No underlying conditions bro. First time and happy life anta.  I has been in orangetheory studio same workout class ..

Its not due to the gap it could be one of the factor but not the sole reason to die. Underlying condition mostly cardiomyopathy.  Or they might have blockage in one of the artery which they dont know and heart has to pump the blood hardwr and due to the build of fat in arteries which could lead to caridac arrest.

uncles of this db who does know much about health related issues except IT a stuff zym ki pothey healthy anedhi misconception. Like i always say brisk walking nature lo,  Being stressfree, 10000 steps every day, yoga are the best. Get tour heart checkd up wvery year after 35. Blockage 90 percentage unna kani telidhu. Drink more beetroot, pom juice and lemon @rocky232