H1 to H4 EAD

Howle

Hello Friends,

How is the situation with new H4 EAD now a days? My wife is planning to move to H4 and apply for EAD and would like to know if there will be any employment gap when H4 is approved? She is currently on H1 which is valid until next year.  

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

gammune H1 meeda undandi vayya..

EAD renewal lolli ekkuva undi...

Renewal deveudu erugu first danike dikku ledhu 10 months waiting.  Premium process vastundi annaru chudali

• Upvote 1

Renewal ki edo 6 month extension rulw vachindi kada.. is that not helpful? Also for the first time ead, how much time it might take? H1 lo work cheyocha until h4 ead is approved? Edo h4 and ead together apply cheyochu ani chadiva online articles but very confusing.

27 minutes ago, Spartan said:

gammune H1 meeda undandi vayya..

EAD renewal lolli ekkuva undi...

Ma area lo h1 meeda jobs tough ayinay.. h4 is a bit easy for ladies ..if they want to take a break they can.. h1 lo break ante pedda lolli...

Just now, Howle said:

Ma area lo h1 meeda jobs tough ayinay.. h4 is a bit easy for ladies ..if they want to take a break they can.. h1 lo break ante pedda lolli...

second job mandatory kaadu ante go with H4 EAD.

cant survivie finance debba tintadi ante stick to H1...

my opnion in either case stick to H1.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Howle said:

Renewal ki edo 6 month extension rulw vachindi kada.. is that not helpful? Also for the first time ead, how much time it might take? H1 lo work cheyocha until h4 ead is approved? Edo h4 and ead together apply cheyochu ani chadiva online articles but very confusing.

u need to have valid stamping (i-94) anta... to work on EAD until 180 days of expiry

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

u need to have valid stamping to work on EAD until 180 days of expiry

correction....valid I94...stamping is optional

Just now, appaji_pesarattu said:

correction....valid I94...stamping is optional

oh only I94 ye na..aite H4 approval unte chalu

Just now, Howle said:

I heard in a vlog, where Rahul reddy suggested to cross the border and come back with updated I94 status.

once ur wife moves from H1 to H4 then until EAD is approved she cannot work as it is first time..

and yes she can cross land border and come back only if she was on same visa...

3 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

once ur wife moves from H1 to H4 then until EAD is approved she cannot work as it is first time..

and yes she can cross land border and come back only if she was on same visa...

Can we do something like, h4 start date 6 months from now pedte both h4 and ead might come around the same time? And until then she can continue on h1? 

Just now, Howle said:

Can we do something like, h4 start date 6 months from now pedte both h4 and ead might come around the same time? And until then she can continue on h1? 

yes...u can apply H4 with future dated but check processing times of ur respective service center and plan..once H4 is approved then EAD might take at the max 4-6 weeks based on recent trend

• Upvote 1