Get ready for America and it’s arthanadalu

chandrabhai7

2 hours ago, Boom1 said:

nenu endhuku feel avutha bro.. nenu illu koni 2 years ayyindhi with 2.65% interest loan. home value already 200K + ayyindhi..  nee posts chusa earlier advising buying house in USA is waste.. tharuvatha you only posted about how to get loan and process details.. even thread starter posted enquires about home buying few months back..  ante.. you have not bought home yet and not sure about thread starter.. 

I have seen so many posts from 1 1/2 year about housing crash and nothing happened and most people posting those are who are looking to still buy homes..

My funda was simple take home pergaledu, so mari ee bidding wars lo illu vallu teleka illu konni techina jeetham motham illu kosam brathakadam waste. When market corrects ur home value doesn’t hold. 2 jobs chese variki indulo minahayimpu ivvadam jarigindi. Let them work more harder and boost economy

Desi groups are buying vacation properties left and right in Prosper and Celina....... $2 million property with 2-3 acre lots ni 5-6 individuals buying it and renting on airbnb

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

6 months tharvatha ninnu tag sesthaaa. Feel avvadhuuu mundheee chepthunnaaaa

Evi anni waste muchtlu kani em anna manchi stocks cheppu

4 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Desi groups are buying vacation properties left and right in Prosper and Celina....... $2 million property with 2-3 acre lots ni 5-6 individuals buying it and renting on airbnb

Ilane 2005-2008 lo Virginia ni invade chesaru.... Tharutha housing market vongo pettindi

3 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

U gotta be kidding me, celina and prosper lo vacation homes🤔 google chesi mari cheppava akkada pariyataka pradeshalu emunnayo

Hello India

Swadeshi

Etc…

Ayina Dallaspuram akkada

Now there is no free money. Mortgage rates are at 5%

12 hours ago, Boom1 said:

nenu endhuku feel avutha bro.. nenu illu koni 2 years ayyindhi with 2.65% interest loan. home value already 200K + ayyindhi..  nee posts chusa earlier advising buying house in USA is waste.. tharuvatha you only posted about how to get loan and process details.. even thread starter posted enquires about home buying few months back..  ante.. you have not bought home yet and not sure about thread starter.. 

I have seen so many posts from 1 1/2 year about housing crash and nothing happened and most people posting those are who are looking to still buy homes..

14 hours ago, chandrabhai7 said:

Housing market 'staring into face of perfect storm,' expert warns

Stephanie Giang-Paunon
Fri, March 25, 2022, 5:30 PM·2 min read

National Association of Home Builders CEO Jerry Howard warned consumers Friday the housing market is currently "staring into the face of a perfect storm" and argued that is a "bad sign" for the American economy.

"Our own Wells Fargo NAHB Housing Market Index (HMI) declined three points this month because builders are saying things are going to ‘dry up.’ You've got a combination of the costs…regulatory compliance and now at the other end of the pipeline, interest rates are going up," Howard told "Cavuto: Coast to Coast."

The housing expert made these comments after pending home sales declined for the fourth consecutive month in February. Howard said he’s "very worried" that the market could "really slow down."

Job market strong unnata varaku no worry

9 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

U gotta be kidding me, celina and prosper lo vacation homes🤔 google chesi mari cheppava akkada pariyataka pradeshalu emunnayo

LOL joke of the century buying vacation homes in Celina. Maybe visitors can goto desi sai baba bhajanalu or apply for caste based cricket matches.

11 hours ago, gutlogummadi said:

My funda was simple take home pergaledu, so mari ee bidding wars lo illu vallu teleka illu konni techina jeetham motham illu kosam brathakadam waste. When market corrects ur home value doesn’t hold. 2 jobs chese variki indulo minahayimpu ivvadam jarigindi. Let them work more harder and boost economy

I used to pay rent 1400 and now same apartment is 1900.. jeetham antha home ki pettali ante loan kuda ivvaru.. some % edho undhi less than 40% anukunta.. I am paying just 1300 more than what I would pay for apartment including property taxes..