Takeaway from RRR

siva604

6 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Charan babu gurunchi 2 more words please

Kumbhasthalani bhadhalukodadham padaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Hard work never goes waste especially when you add some smartness to it.

Rajamouli:

For me handling my job and house itself sounds tedious at times. But this guy has been working hard for the past few years. Managing such a big team and getting what he want out of actors is definitely a daunting task. 

Ramcharan:

Being fit is definitely very tough task. He managed his fitness and looking as fit as he was in Magadheera. 

NTR:

Being relevant is very tough when you have career spanning over decades and he is successfully doing that.

On side note

Allu Arjun:

This guys tranform from role to role.  Example AA from Ala vaikuntapuramlo is way different from AA from Pushpa.

Ally Arjun endhuku vachadu madhyalo.. if we are talking about RRR, other from these vfx, art direction, cinematography everyone excelled 

Just now, lovable said:

Ally Arjun endhuku vachadu madhyalo.. if we are talking about RRR, apart from these vfx, art direction, cinematography everyone excelled 

1 hour ago, lovable said:

Ally Arjun endhuku vachadu madhyalo.. if we are talking about RRR, other from these vfx, art direction, cinematography everyone excelled 

He is contemporary and hardworking.. He came to my mind and posted

Just now, neneno1 said:

Rajamouli after MB movie, he’s doing with AA. Eagerly waiting and hope Rajamouli won’t take years from now to start that movie

Yeah. Vijayendra Prasad should stop kichdi fiction and come up with proper story line