I helped my friend to come out of drinking addiction

huma

My friend became a severe alcoholic due to the torture of his wife. I felt pity and introduced him to my friend who is very open-minded.

She listens to all of his problems and is very compassionate to him. They became very good friends. She is an independent girl who loves fun

and does not run after money. She gave him a new life. Now he is very energetic and more enthusiastic than before. Everyone in life needs a partner

who can understand us without questioning too much. He said he got a feeling of those college days. I am happy that I saved someone 

from addiction.

19 minutes ago, huma said:

My friend became a severe alcoholic due to the torture of his wife. I felt pity and introduced him to my friend who is very open-minded.

She listens to all of his problems and is very compassionate to him. They became very good friends. She is an independent girl who loves fun

and does not run after money. She gave him a new life. Now he is very energetic and more enthusiastic than before. Everyone in life needs a partner

who can understand us without questioning too much. He said he got a feeling of those college days. I am happy that I saved someone 

from addiction.

More enthusiastic ante more bumchik aa bro

31 minutes ago, sri_india said:

anna , oka friend PM please 

Its easy bro, be genuine with a girl express your feelings openly and they like it but not in a first go. Give some time, be geniune, be yourself and they will fall for you.

38 minutes ago, huma said:

from addiction.

Now marry him 

54 minutes ago, huma said:

from addiction.

ittanti panulu kooda modhalettinav le...

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Society needs mana sika sevaks like u … murari uncle ki koda emana ..

Anna ni ban chesi hurt chesaru bro. Papam ah ban cheyatam kuda sarunam evaro oka id saradaga ban him antey mod ematne chesasu like bootu kallatho thanninatlu anna feel avthadunadu. @Murari_Murari epudu original id lo unadu asalu evarki telidhu

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 2:35 PM, Swatkat said:

Anna ni ban chesi hurt chesaru bro. Papam ah ban cheyatam kuda sarunam evaro oka id saradaga ban him antey mod ematne chesasu like bootu kallatho thanninatlu anna feel avthadunadu. @Murari_Murari epudu original id lo unadu asalu evarki telidhu

avunvu chaala hurt aiyyanu ivvaala okka raatriki nee saruku appu istaava?