New job offer pls advice

Abhagyudu

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Anna china la 6 days a week 12 hours per day fani chestarantanna.

Chinese company lo o one year cheddamanukuntunda 

Bats curry and snakes manchuriaaa thintuuu social life lekundaaa bathikkkeddhammm ani @TOM_BHAYYA guide sesthunnadaaa

• 4 weeks later...

Have decided to not go for the new job..job offer letter lo he mentioned probationary period of 90 days...won't be eligible for any PTO or holidays in that period...also no accrual of PTO..leave ki oppukunnadu kaani loss of pay meeda..feel like I will be wasting my current company pto and won't be getting paid at the new company if I take vacation after joining..

• Upvote 1

On 3/30/2022 at 8:39 AM, Abhagyudu said:

Emo bhayya.. I am unable to decide..too fickle minded..konni sarlu career important anipistondhi..but again have to go to India as it's been 5 years and will get to spend some time finally with my old grandfather 

U will not have career in that job.. I know those kind of company’s .. they will not even say thank you or appreciate u for working those extra hours. 25% is not worth it 

• Upvote 1

unless there are more factors like career growth, location change benefit, wfh etc... taking it is waste. 25% is expected increase for any job change