Type 2 diabetes

FrontMan

Please edit your post and call me bro man.  when was your last medical and blood sugar before this.There is a fair chance that you already have it and you just came to know now.Nothing to worry about. It will drop once you start diet and excercise stuff.

20 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Got it. Your primary care guy might try to put you on metformin or something. As you are young and motivated you could tell him you will try to reverse it with lifestyle modifications.. 

I am a neurologist and few of my patients were able to drop 2 points of Hba1c with diet and weight loss. It is not unreasonable to hook up with a dietician back in India who could chalk out a diet plan for you. They charge meager 4000 rs per month and will be in touch with you. GL

Any good dietician?

1 hour ago, FrontMan said:

I am a healthy adult.32

no smoking or drinking habits.. I think Covid triggered something .. I have type 1 diabetes now.. all of you who had covid .. just for safe side get your blood tested for everything..

no family history of type 1 or type 2 in my family.. my grand father had in his late stages of life:.. he lived up to 86 with just medication.. no one else in family

steroids reduce insulin generation and hence people  who took steroids for covid had elevated levels of blood sugar and those are already  diabetic had to be monitored and induced insulin as needed. Incase you have taken steroids to reduce inflammation then you are right it would be a post covid thing or you may already had it but gone undetected.

From recent news KTR also has type 1 and seemed it was detected in his random health check up while he was working in US

• Upvote 1

You don’t need to take medication as long as you maintain right life style, my manager has got in early 30s and he is mid 50s, he runs 4-5 miles daily and eats/drinks like normal person without any medication 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Please edit your post and call me bro man.  when was your last medical and blood sugar before this.There is a fair chance that you already have it and you just came to know now.Nothing to worry about. It will drop once you start diet and excercise stuff.

Sure bro..thank you .. I respect your time.. my physician is my friend as well.. will bother him going forward

C-Peptide Test lo insulin entha produce avutundo telustundi. Did ur doc ordered this test? Insulin low unte type-1, insulin high produce ayithe insulin resistance first then slowly Type-2 diabetic. 

wheat, other flours and gluten products immediately stop. Gluten kills Beta cells in pancrease. Consume cinnamon powder every day. Eat usiri and methi and kakarakaya frequently. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrontMan said:

Thank you sir.. is it because of Covid .. no clue how can I be so high blood sugar without diet 304 mg

May be neeku treatment lo steroids vadaaremo...like betamethasone tabs or dexa others.....a person (was treated with steroid for covid) with same scenario reversed back with diet and exercise..

He was on

Morning- 1 mug of green tea, 6 egg whites

Lunch- limited rice and large portion of steamed greens, no curd

Dinner: salad and limited curd rice

Whith in 6 months his condition reversed to pre diab and is now on further observation....

His type 2 diabetes medication included- metformin 1000/ dapagliflozin 10 once in the morning.

U don't need to worry, ur determination will save your health bro..remember- exercise, green tea, healthy diet with protiens...with a target 9 month..

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

steroids reduce insulin generation and hence people  who took steroids for covid had elevated levels of blood sugar and those are already  diabetic had to be monitored and induced insulin as needed. Incase you have taken steroids to reduce inflammation then you are right it would be a post covid thing or you may already had it but gone undetected.

From recent news KTR also has type 1 and seemed it was detected in his random health check up while he was working in US

Indulo KTR endukochadu ?? 

2 hours ago, FrontMan said:

I am a healthy adult.32

no smoking or drinking habits.. I think Covid triggered something .. I have type 1 diabetes now.. all of you who had covid .. just for safe side get your blood tested for everything..

no family history of type 1 or type 2 in my family.. my grand father had in his late stages of life:.. he lived up to 86 with just medication.. no one else in family

Food and weight control loki techuko automatic nee HbA1C levels control aythay ! 

15 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Indulo KTR endukochadu ?? 

He didn’t knew he had diabetes until he discovered through some random checkup few years ago, covid ki deeniki relation undka povachu ani cheppaniki

• Upvote 1

Funny part is we are all talking health very late in the night, where we're supposed to give our bodies enough sleep/ rest to wake up early in the morning and workout. 

Itta padukunte, sedentary lifestyle valla, metabolism dobbi sugarlu raka inkemosthay... Whaaat daaa whaaat i sayyy

4 hours ago, siva604 said:

Most of the times we develop - metabolic syndrome - Over eating [More than what our body needs], sedentary life style, lack of physical activity , stress, and ofcourse genetics play a role..

In metabolic syndrome:

Our body develop Insulin resistance

Slight decrease in Insulin production

Type 2 DM - mostly metabolic syndrome kind of scenario Onset mid 30s to any age

Type 1 DM- Primary issue is lack of Insulin production in pancreas. We need to supplement from outside. Onset very young age to teenage years..

Type teens lo vastahdhi ga bro mostly 30s vachudu endhi?