Calling EV car owners

Fish

10 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

@hyperbolemodel y driving 

pros:
driving, acceleration and handling is like a car, very spacious inside and cargo space. I came from a 7 seater SUV but it has more interior space with a compact sub size, technology is unparalleled.

cons:

because of heavy battery and chassis tesla opted for a stiffer suspension and hence you will every bump on the road, build quality is not premium segment like bmw,merc or even acura or Infiniti even though the price is same. Tesla cut some corners like removed lumbar support from front passenger seat, plastics are cheap etc

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fish said:

Ye EV car konnaru, entha padindi 

gas cars/hybrids/EV pedha price difference Ledu ipudu…so.thinking of buying EV

Good question can u edit the question and add whether 2 nd hand EV cars are available???for low costs and how will be their resale value

Model y performance $54k… pros very smooth and silent ride it’s been almost 9 months I went to gas station standing in line for gas…ease of maintaining 3 years ki it cost $1200 with tires vs bmw or Audi worth more than $4000

cons: build quality is very bad I had issues 2nd day after taking delivery how ever they fixed it 

I will update on long trips driving nj to Florida.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fish said:

Ye EV car konnaru, entha padindi 

gas cars/hybrids/EV pedha price difference Ledu ipudu…so.thinking of buying EV

Model Y.

5 hours ago, hyperbole said:

pros:
driving, acceleration and handling is like a car, very spacious inside and cargo space. I came from a 7 seater SUV but it has more interior space with a compact sub size, technology is unparalleled.

cons:

because of heavy battery and chassis tesla opted for a stiffer suspension and hence you will every bump on the road, build quality is not premium segment like bmw,merc or even acura or Infiniti even though the price is same. Tesla cut some corners like removed lumbar support from front passenger seat, plastics are cheap etc

Same experience. Cons are dominated by pros for me. 

6 hours ago, hyperbole said:

pros:

cons:

1 hour ago, macha said:

Model y performance $54k… pros very smooth and silent ride it’s been almost 9 months I went to gas station standing in line for gas…ease of maintaining 3 years ki it cost $1200 with tires vs bmw or Audi worth more than $4000

cons: build quality is very bad I had issues 2nd day after taking delivery how ever they fixed it 

I will update on long trips driving nj to Florida.

What do you think of bmw x45e bro, idi hybrid car,, batteries valla 800 pounds extra weight untadi with no spare tire

dealer gadini adigite, ipudu flat run tires vastunayi, so no need of spare tire antunadu

extra weight valla emana driving change untada ani adigite, same like gas car (x40i) lane untadi, bmw took care of it antunadu,, meru em antaru? Cc @NeneRajuNeneManthri @Spartan @HEROO

34 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

What do you think of bmw x45e bro, idi hybrid car,, batteries valla 800 pounds extra weight untadi with no spare tire

dealer gadini adigite, ipudu flat run tires vastunayi, so no need of spare tire antunadu

extra weight valla emana driving change untada ani adigite, same like gas car (x40i) lane untadi, bmw took care of it antunadu,, meru em antaru? Cc @NeneRajuNeneManthri @Spartan @HEROO

Spare tires 90% of vechiles lo vasta levu like apple done awaay with chargers 

How many times had you changed spare tire, i had 2 tire issues in my life and had to tow with AAA