Konda gadu appudu nachevadu.. now a days aadini chustene chiraku 10gutundi..

JambaKrantu

I guess with in 2 to 3 years - he will be shown as example for how to spoil your career easily - It will be amazing to see if he can prove this wrong - time for your dp change?

24 minutes ago, VakeelSaab said:

I guess with in 2 to 3 years - he will be shown as example for how to spoil your career easily - It will be amazing to see if he can prove this wrong - time for your dp change?

impossible

29 minutes ago, allushirish said:

He is going to be highest paid actor in India in 1 year, just wait and watch. Most of the Bollywood talking about VD now not Prabhas anymore 

Allu Sirish Stills in Gouravam (7)

Nee kante Thopaaa Anna Vaadu ?

vaadidi edo oka cinema hit ayyindi anthe.....vaadili nachadaaniki emundi vaa...

appatlo school lo idiot cinema choosi  chanti gaadu la feel ayyevallu...pilla puvvu thanam, nuvvu appudu aa stage lo vunnavemo..

2 hours ago, allushirish said:

He is going to be highest paid actor in India in 1 year, just wait and watch. Most of the Bollywood talking about VD now not Prabhas anymore 

Avv Anna , Bollywood lo 2 movies hit aithe, he will be unstoppable 

2 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

Avv Anna , Bollywood lo 2 movies hit aithe, he will be unstoppable 

Without HIT he is king, imagine with 1 hit where he will be 

There are rumors that he hired a PA to count zeroes in his paychecks

2 hours ago, VakeelSaab said:

Doing back to back movies with flop director, that too before the 1st one is releases is nonsense... 

I think it's driven by 6 months+ gap between shoot complete and release of liger and sukumar not ready to start his next... But he should have chosen another director

Nice Trolling - I agree with second one though - VD is talk of the bollywood now - They forgot pushpa , RRR and TKF - But the talk is who is this new guy giving competition to ranveer clothing style

FPFa9V4VgAMGRwn?format=jpg&name=medium