Watched Pushpa this evening

siva604

Except that dragging love story and overboard heroism[Drinking  and shooting scene with Fahad Faasil ]rest of the movie was realisitic and gripping.

Sunil and Anasuya did justice to their characters

• Upvote 1

Just now, lovable said:

Please watch RRR as well and let us know your review bro..

He he . Hope you are not pulling my legs there. I live in small town in WI bro. I have no access/enthu to go to city to watch. Will watch once it is available on OTT.

4 minutes ago, siva604 said:

He he . Hope you are not pulling my legs there. I live in small town in WI bro. I have no access/enthu to go to city to watch. Will watch once it is available on OTT.

WI lo small town kabatti amazon prime ravataniki inthakalam pattinda bro.. just kidding :giggle:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JollyReddy said:

WI lo small town kabatti amazon prime ravataniki inthakalam pattinda bro.. just kidding :giggle:

Ha ah. Ledu bro. I tried to watch almost a month ago..Hero character first nunche attitude choopinchatam[ Owner mundara kalu meeda kalu etc.. He is always thinking he is gonna become big even when he was a meager labourer] choosi realistic leka aapesa.. Today i overcame those cinematic liberties and resumed from there and finished it.

14 minutes ago, siva604 said:

Ha ah. Ledu bro. I tried to watch almost a month ago..Hero character first nunche attitude choopinchatam[ Owner mundara kalu meeda kalu etc.. He is always thinking he is gonna become big even when he was a meager labourer] choosi realistic leka aapesa.. Today i overcame those cinematic liberties and resumed from there and finished it.

ya bro bane untundi movie

3 minutes ago, siva604 said:

I hate to say this. But you have some bias/ something against AA. 

dude, chill man, 

i didnt like pushpa movie either, i was complaining sukumar writing here, them love/chase scenes between the leads are not great, for some reasons they didnt come out well, 

just cos i didnt like pushpa desnt mean tat i hate AA. i dont give a fauck to anyone, i am no slave to these heroes, 

having said that he did good in Ala vaikuntapuram lo, also doesnt mean that he;'s great actor, 

his strenght is dance for sure, but thats all about it. 

Just now, Kakynada said:

dude, chill man, 

i didnt like pushpa movie either, i was complaining sukumar writing here, them love/chase scenes between the leads are not great, for some reasons they didnt come out well, 

just cos i didnt like pushpa desnt mean tat i hate AA. i dont give a fauck to anyone, i am no slave to these heroes, 

having said that he did good in Ala vaikuntapuram lo, also doesnt mean that he;'s great actor, 

his strenght is dance for sure, but thats all about it. 

Peace buddy. Have a good night

• Thanks 1