5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

6 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

Thumbnail chusthe video chudalsina pani ledu 😂

Nee dp pic choosina tharuvatha nee raathalu chadavaalsina pani ledhu

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

China is beautiful I agree but nothing is beautiful where you don’t feel yourself home or have freedom of owning something your own. Like owning a dream home and passing it as heritage etc which can’t be possible in China 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

You can’t own a dream home and pass it to your next generation in China?? Who said that?? 

freedom is subjective… no country has absolute freedom.. if people in China are happy with their system and they are prospering, who are we to complain?? 

Yes you can’t, every property owned in China goes back to Chinese govt after 60 years. There is no thing like permanent ownership 

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

You can’t own a dream home and pass it to your next generation in China?? Who said that?? 

freedom is subjective… no country has absolute freedom.. if people in China are happy with their system and they are prospering, who are we to complain?? 

Likewise Indians are happy with living in india, no need to brainwash Chinese ideologies here where this site is meant for Indians is what I meant

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes you can’t, every property owned in China goes back to Chinese govt after 60 years. There is no thing like permanent ownership 

60 years or whatever - they simply extend to another 60 years. Not only that china pays heavy compensation to any property acqured.

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Likewise Indians are happy with living in india, no need to brainwash Chinese ideologies here where this site is meant for Indians is what I meant

who is brainwashing you ? you get so irritated and so impatient on a single video. Also everyone knows how happy people living in india is when this forum is mostly about getting visas, gc gatra. I am not saying indian country or people are bad. But we  need to honestly think the desperation to get out of india which has drastically reduced in china.

• Upvote 1

Funny thing is most people here speak english, desperate to move to america or europe, sollu kaarchudu on thella ammayilu - and all that is accepted as normal and not brainwashing. But if you show an alternate society where people are developing on their own - with their own language, their own infrastructure - then suddenly they complain brainwashing.

Vintha lo vintha.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Edo counter kosam raasav kaani, it's totally illiogical statement. Thumbnail lo China lo developed cities and USA lo slums chupincharu. That's not apple to apple comparison ani meaning. Ee matram evadikaina ardham avutundi anukunna. I was wrong.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

who is brainwashing you ? you get so irritated and so impatient on a single video. Also everyone knows how happy people living in india is when this forum is mostly about getting visas, gc gatra. I am not saying indian country or people are bad. But we  need to honestly think the desperation to get out of india which has drastically reduced in china.

So, gc and visa teesukunte happy ga lenatta? Manaki America ane oka desham undani telise time ki China vaallu akkada settle aipoyaaru. So, vaallaki early ga saturation vachesindi. Mana vaallu mostly 80s lo start chesaru. May be 10-15 years lo ee culture total ga potundi. Seems like either your comprehension skills are weak or you're trying to push communist propaganda here.

• Upvote 1

Eee uurkkondvaaa... Denikenduku lolli... Poniyurrri.... Manam puttina desam thope, untunna desam thope, pakka desamuu thoope.... We Indians are best at using the pro's of all the worlds, and move on.... 

29 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

Edo counter kosam raasav kaani, it's totally illiogical statement. Thumbnail lo China lo developed cities and USA lo slums chupincharu. That's not apple to apple comparison ani meaning. Ee matram evadikaina ardham avutundi anukunna. I was wrong.

Nuvvu aa video choosi unte you would have realized china-usa comparision is only 20% of it or just one reason. Nuvvu edho racist ahankaaram tho matter chadavakunda pogaruga vekkiristhu pettina post adhi.

So, gc and visa teesukunte happy ga lenatta? Manaki America ane oka desham undani telise time ki China vaallu akkada settle aipoyaaru. So, vaallaki early ga saturation vachesindi. Mana vaallu mostly 80s lo start chesaru. May be 10-15 years lo ee culture total ga potundi. Seems like either your comprehension skills are weak or you're trying to push communist propaganda here.

Aa post neeku kaadhu. Neeku ardhamainattu kooda ledhu. what i meant is you are willing to give up your country, your parents, your women and all the hardwork of your youth to countries like amrika and europe and you dont seem to mind it - you dont complain they are brainwashing you to give all this to them. But if i just put in one occasional china video you are scared that you will now be brainwashed. vidduranga ledhu.