5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea - desperate attempts to insult me. pathetic indeed. How happy will you be if i am a generic cinema/caste fanatic like you. 

I'll continue insulting you over and over, even if you drop yourself down to the level of name calling my mom... lol.

all you have to do is put me on ignore and never tag me again. simple. I'll disappear.

since I don't actually read your bs posts, other than for the express reason to sh1t on you. and surprisingly I still make more sense than you do. that's because I'm smarter than you are.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so what was the caste composition of the farmers who gave the land to Amaravati then? tell atleast that then.

you asked why I brought in caste, I brought it in, because thats what I heard from others who are opposed to Amaravati.

my opposition to Amaravati is pointless, since I'm not a stakeholder, and I would shut up about Amaravati if someone asks me to. But I won't shut up if you ask me to, because you tagged me multiple times previously and demanded to know my stance on Amaravati. lol.

so that's my stance, without much information supporting it. I don't have to support it, because someone who claims to have stake in Amaravati (you) doesn't seem to know even basic details of why it is being opposed. making up lies by pointing to some names on the CRDA site as proof of lack of malfeasance.

caste composition will be majorly towards sc/st/bc and it will reflect land ownership there. And in  andhra land ownership in rural areas is almost always more favorable to sc/st/bc than urban areas where brahmins/kams/reds/kaps own almost ALL land.

You hear from doras and langas and your RACIST family and  sanghis. you keep the worst company. when you have such strong opinions you need to do minimum investigation and find out;.

And cut the crap about you being silent on amaravati. Every one knows the gossip and innuendo you spread here shamelessly.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'll continue insulting you over and over, even if you drop yourself down to the level of name calling my mom... lol.

all you have to do is put me on ignore and never tag me again. simple. I'll disappear.

since I don't actually read your bs posts, other than for the express reason to sh1t on you. and surprisingly I still make more sense than you do. that's because I'm smarter than you are.

chaaa...your mom made you insult me? hahaha.  I did not tag here. You came all by yourself going behind ME - not china.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

caste composition will be majorly towards sc/st/bc and it will reflect land ownership there. And in  andhra land ownership in rural areas is almost always more favorable to sc/st/bc than urban areas where brahmins/kams/reds/kaps own almost ALL land.

You hear from doras and langas and your RACIST family and  sanghis. you keep the worst company. when you have such strong opinions you need to do minimum investigation and find out;.

And cut the crap about you being silent on amaravati. Every one knows the gossip and innuendo you spread here shamelessly.

more handwaving nonsense. all speculation, and no actual caste composition of those who gave lands to Amaravati.

yeah my family is racist, so is yours.. you yourself talk like a racist, getting offended at the mere mention of kammas, while happily name calling other castes like brahmins and doras.. hypocrite :)

I don't care about Amaravati. If I expressed an opinion about Amaravati, its purely on the limited basis of how building a greenfield city is a stupid idea. But I'm willing to change my opinion on that.. however, it won't happen if you argue like the dumbfcuk that you are, pointing to sh1t and claiming that as evidence for claims that cannot be actually verified.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa...your mom made you insult me? hahaha.  I did not tag here. You came all by yourself going behind ME - not china.

my mom made me insult you? lol.. dude, I mocked you because you keep tagging me everywhere at the slightest mention like a fcuking moron.

so I choose this thread to mock you simple. I was pointing to how easily you lose your cool and start calling other people's moms b1tches.. because that's how you were raised.

and you call other people's families as racist. looks like you were raised to be the scum that you are now too :)

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

watch the word 'even'.. haha. I said, even if you start calling my mom b1tch, its not gonna stop me from insulting you over and over, since first you have to stop tagging me everywhere in this db.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

more handwaving nonsense. all speculation, and no actual caste composition of those who gave lands to Amaravati.

yeah my family is racist, so is yours.. you yourself talk like a racist, getting offended at the mere mention of kammas, while happily name calling other castes like brahmins and doras.. hypocrite :)

I don't care about Amaravati. If I expressed an opinion about Amaravati, its purely on the limited basis of how building a greenfield city is a stupid idea. But I'm willing to change my opinion on that.. however, it won't happen if you argue like the dumbfcuk that you are, pointing to sh1t and claiming that as evidence for claims that cannot be actually verified.

My family is NOT racist. stop projecting. 

You mention kammas targetting me and when i am talking about some unrelated topic. I mention other castes when the issue comes up like land ownership and NOT to get under you skin. Unless mentioning brahmins does get under your skin because of your own strong caste fanaticism.

I dont care you change opinion or not. You are not a moral person to begin with. And its nothing to do with being greenfield its all your dark spin about caste.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

my mom made me insult you? lol.. dude, I mocked you because you keep tagging me everywhere at the slightest mention like a fcuking moron.

so I choose this thread to mock you simple. I was pointing to how easily you lose your cool and start calling other people's moms b1tches.. because that's how you were raised.

and you call other people's families as racist. looks like you were raised to be the scum that you are now too :)

so i guess you didnt lose cool and is Ok with it. i called your family as RACISt becuase you yourself said it here on how they treated telangana people. My family never did. My grand father worked in telangana and we have plenty of tg relatives.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

My family is NOT racist. stop projecting. 

You mention kammas targetting me and when i am talking about some unrelated topic. I mention other castes when the issue comes up like land ownership and NOT to get under you skin. Unless mentioning brahmins does get under your skin because of your own strong caste fanaticism.

I dont care you change opinion or not. You are not a moral person to begin with. And its nothing to do with being greenfield its all your dark spin about caste.

ofcourse your family is racist dude.. it reflects on how you talk. You call brahmins names.. while you are even recoiling at the mere mention of kammas. you are racist against north Indians..

my family is racist. but I'm not.

I just mentioned kammas because its relevant to the topic. they are the landowning castes, and china got to wherever it is today by banishing land owning.. basic point about China that you seem to brush under the carpet.

You don't have to care about chaning my opinion. I'm far too smart for you.

you just have to stop tagging me everywhere.. and remember that everytime you tag me.. I will come and irritate you in some thread or the other. because anyway everything you post is sh1t.. its easy for me.

so i guess you didnt lose cool and is Ok with it. i called your family as RACISt becuase you yourself said it here on how they treated telangana people. My family never did. My grand father worked in telangana and we have plenty of tg relatives.

I didn't lose my cool. LIke I have zero respect for you idiot. lol.

I'm saying again that my family is racist. and your family is racist too. because you are not obviously as honest as I am about where you are coming from. so I have to make my own deductions based on how you were raised to hate north Indians, hate doras while defending kammas.. suck up to assamese.. and what else..

you are a dishonest hack. you claim to not care about kamma, but are offended when I bring up kamma. so your declaration that your family isn't racist is not believable.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ofcourse your family is racist dude.. it reflects on how you talk. You call brahmins names.. while you are even recoiling at the mere mention of kammas. you are racist against north Indians..

my family is racist. but I'm not.

I just mentioned kammas because its relevant to the topic. they are the landowning castes, and china got to wherever it is today by banishing land owning.. basic point about China that you seem to brush under the carpet.

You don't have to care about chaning my opinion. I'm far too smart for you.

you just have to stop tagging me everywhere.. and remember that everytime you tag me.. I will come and irritate you in some thread or the other. because anyway everything you post is sh1t.. its easy for me.

No they are not. You are a racist it is obvious. I call brahmins and kammas on casteism. You mention kammas as way of getting to me as personalized way of trying to shut me and not against casteism per se. There is a clear difference but you pretend not to notice it now. deliberately lyindg and obfuscation is part of your slanderous character. you are a low life really and i literally mean it.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I didn't lose my cool. LIke I have zero respect for you idiot. lol.

I'm saying again that my family is racist. and your family is racist too. because you are not obviously as honest as I am about where you are coming from. so I have to make my own deductions based on how you were raised to hate north Indians, hate doras while defending kammas.. suck up to assamese.. and what else..

you are a dishonest hack. you claim to not care about kamma, but are offended when I bring up kamma. so your declaration that your family isn't racist is not believable.

hahha - yes your family is racist you know them. How do you know my family are racist ? this is ridiculous and shows the blind hate of your character. You run on suppositions that suit your prejudices. what a buffoonery.

I am not offended  you criticize kamma casteism and make hundreds of thread of it. I will join you in that. But trying to make it to police me on what i say is totally different thing.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No they are not. You are a racist it is obvious. I call brahmins and kammas on casteism. You mention kammas as way of getting to me as personalized way of trying to shut me and not against casteism per se. There is a clear difference but you pretend not to notice it now. deliberately lyindg and obfuscation is part of your slanderous character. you are a low life really and i literally mean it.

I don't care about you. I brought up kammas purely because they are landowning caste, and china fcuked its land owning elites. I asked if its okay for you to fcuk kammas to achieve your dream ethnostate... simple question.. lol.

where's the racism in that, idiot?

your family is obviously racist dude.. that's why you freely used the phrase 'proddunney lechi taaguthaaru' or something, which Andhra people regularly use to insult TG, and then tried to cover it up saying that you meant it for doras.

nice try. you use something that is used against regular TG people and say that its against casteism..

and you want me to believe that your family raised you the right way. I'm pretty sure that they are as racist as you are. every single one of them.

hahha - yes your family is racist you know them. How do you know my family are racist ? this is ridiculous and shows the blind hate of your character. You run on suppositions that suit your prejudices. what a buffoonery.

I am not offended  you criticize kamma casteism and make hundreds of thread of it. I will join you in that. But trying to make it to police me on what i say is totally different thing.

because of how you post here. you tirades against TG (in the garb of being against casteism), north Indians is just classic racist behaviour. Pretty sure your family is racist, otherwise no one would have these kind of views, and believe that they are in the right. that sense of smugness makes me believe that your family is indeed racist. Also you said that your family has IAS IPS or what not.. all of them are racists. Every person who writes UPSC is a racist and caste supremacist to me. lol

I didn't criticize kamma casteism idiot. I referred to them holding lands.. and want them to give up their lands. lol. that too, only because you brought up China as some of ideal to look up to.