5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care about you. I brought up kammas purely because they are landowning caste, and china fcuked its land owning elites. I asked if its okay for you to fcuk kammas to achieve your dream ethnostate... simple question.. lol.

where's the racism in that, idiot?

your family is obviously racist dude.. that's why you freely used the phrase 'proddunney lechi taaguthaaru' or something, which Andhra people regularly use to insult TG, and then tried to cover it up saying that you meant it for doras.

nice try. you use something that is used against regular TG people and say that its against casteism..

and you want me to believe that your family raised you the right way. I'm pretty sure that they are as racist as you are. every single one of them.

Fck you and your lies . You called kammas as "my " brothers. You bought it up because you thought you can use to silence me speaking on issues which have no bearing on them or even andhra. How low can you get ?

If i keep mentioning your birth place, your origins when you are talking about california wont it piss you off ?

When did i use "proddueny lechi thaagutharu" - show me that or just shut up. I have never seen anyone lie this freely. I think you have some behaviour disorders really. Reality and myth they all seem to mix up your mind in take you in to some hallucinating state.

My family is not racist, i learnt about anti-casteism from my father. My father was a great fan of tg culture and thats why i want telugu people to be united. you are completely obvious to decent people and decent thoughts. You think they dont exist because you unfortunately have a RACIST family. sad fellow raging against the world because of his unfortunate bringing.

@Telugodura456 did China fcuk its landowning elites or not? tell ra..

did you think Andhra can magically achieve what China did, inspite of lacking in such scale, and without access to land for everyone who wants to till, by just forming an ethnostate?

why exactly did you post this sh1t ra, tell.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because of how you post here. you tirades against TG (in the garb of being against casteism), north Indians is just classic racist behaviour. Pretty sure your family is racist, otherwise no one would have these kind of views, and believe that they are in the right. that sense of smugness makes me believe that your family is indeed racist. Also you said that your family has IAS IPS or what not.. all of them are racists. Every person who writes UPSC is a racist and caste supremacist to me. lol

I didn't criticize kamma casteism idiot. I referred to them holding lands.. and want them to give up their lands. lol. that too, only because you brought up China as some of ideal to look up to.

yea i am racist against fair skinned dominant culture north indians in india. I am racist against brahmins anta. Veedhi world lo whites/brahmins/kammas are victims and actual working people are "ethnonationalists".

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 did China fcuk its landowning elites or not? tell ra..

did you think Andhra can magically achieve what China did, inspite of lacking in such scale, and without access to land for everyone who wants to till, by just forming an ethnostate?

why exactly did you post this sh1t ra, tell.

Yes and what makes you think i support landowning elites in andhra or india. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Fck you and your lies . You called kammas as "my " brothers. You bought it up because you thought you can use to silence me speaking on issues which have no bearing on them or even andhra. How low can you get ?

If i keep mentioning your birth place, your origins when you are talking about california wont it piss you off ?

When did i use "proddueny lechi thaagutharu" - show me that or just shut up. I have never seen anyone lie this freely. I think you have some behaviour disorders really. Reality and myth they all seem to mix up your mind in take you in to some hallucinating state.

My family is not racist, i learnt about anti-casteism from my father. My father was a great fan of tg culture and thats why i want telugu people to be united. you are completely obvious to decent people and decent thoughts. You think they dont exist because you unfortunately have a RACIST family. sad fellow raging against the world because of his unfortunate bringing.

where's the lie idiot? I still brought up kammas, because they are the land owning elite in AP. are they or are they not? Its pure coincidence that you are kamma.

you can speak as much as you want on Andhra asshole. Just stop tagging me.. that's all. have some shame. you have nothing to back up your tirades against me, and you still want to tag me everywhere and get surprised when I attack you like this.. what did you expect? lol.

your family is definitely racist. that's why you were so freely rattling off 'taagubothulu' in reference to TG people so easily. I don't believe your description of your father, because your own description of yourself lacks any sort of honesty.

ofcourse my family irs racist. I have the balls to accept it. you claim to have the perfect family, yet you are on a db calling other people's moms as b1tches. haha.. and you say that I was the one who was raised bad. its clear how you were raised to easily bring in other people's moms into pointless discussions.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

where's the lie idiot? I still brought up kammas, because they are the land owning elite in AP. are they or are they not? Its pure coincidence that you are kamma.

you can speak as much as you want on Andhra asshole. Just stop tagging me.. that's all. have some shame. you have nothing to back up your tirades against me, and you still want to tag me everywhere and get surprised when I attack you like this.. what did you expect? lol.

your family is definitely racist. that's why you were so freely rattling off 'taagubothulu' in reference to TG people so easily. I don't believe your description of your father, because your own description of yourself lacks any sort of honesty.

ofcourse my family irs racist. I have the balls to accept it. you claim to have the perfect family, yet you are on a db calling other people's moms as b1tches. haha.. and you say that I was the one who was raised bad. its clear how you were raised to easily bring in other people's moms into pointless discussions.

Lying low life. 

Where did i sa taagubothulu against telangana? if you have an ounce of integrity show me a post ?

Raging against my family because you admitted your family is racist. can anything be more pathetic than you

?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea i am racist against fair skinned dominant culture north indians in india. I am racist against brahmins anta. Veedhi world lo whites/brahmins/kammas are victims and actual working people are "ethnonationalists".

that's the definition of racist, dude. so you accept that you are racist.. similarly your ignorance about your family's obvious racism is cleared too. your family is racist too.. matter settled :)

actual working people??? who??? you?? lol. I said you are an ethnonationalist. are you an actual working person? s/w and white collar desk jobs don't count dumbfcuk.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Lying low life. 

Where did i sa taagubothulu against telangana? if you have an ounce of integrity show me a post ?

Raging against my family because you admitted your family is racist. can anything be more pathetic than you

?

bringing up my family into the discussion means your family will also be brought into the discussion.. atleast I'm not calling your mom names.. unlike the badly raised person by a racist family, like you, did.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

racist against fair north indians sitting in a place where they are not majority is something to be appreciated anna maata.. lol.

are you implying that north indians are fair.. or are you racist only against fair north indians, btw? lol.. one never knows..

so are you okay with flooding your city with millions of biharis for work? would you be okay with your govt providing education and all amenities that locals enjoy to them?

did your racist family, racist IAS uncle, IPS aunty talk about biharis are thieves? lol.

@Telugodura456 so you didn't even know that you are racist scum until now.. now its time to accept that your family is racist too.. no shame bro. all families in India are racist :)

its true. it may be hard to accept, but very few families in India have avoided racist bs.

start from challenging them at home, instead of shouting at me :)

Rey narsi ga this thread is an utter humilation of yourself and your character. The lies - assalu too obvious lies - which you know yourself to be lies is so unbelievable ra narsi. When did i say telanga are taagubothu. And also raging against my family because you admitted yours are racist is soo pathetic. You humiliated yourself before but this takes the cake really.  You never fell this low in my estimate.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that's the definition of racist, dude. so you accept that you are racist.. similarly your ignorance about your family's obvious racism is cleared too. your family is racist too.. matter settled :)

actual working people??? who??? you?? lol. I said you are an ethnonationalist. are you an actual working person? s/w and white collar desk jobs don't count dumbfcuk.

that was sarcasm. The insecurity when you said "matter settled" is obvious.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

racist against fair north indians sitting in a place where they are not majority is something to be appreciated anna maata.. lol.

are you implying that north indians are fair.. or are you racist only against fair north indians, btw? lol.. one never knows..

so are you okay with flooding your city with millions of biharis for work? would you be okay with your govt providing education and all amenities that locals enjoy to them?

did your racist family, racist IAS uncle, IPS aunty talk about biharis are thieves? lol.

hahaha. cope nizanga. Yes ra people are racist against fair skin - dont you know?. in this world white people, brahmins, kammas are vicitims of racism. AFricans, working class people are ethnonationalists - as per you. Siggu leni paaki yedhava. Racist family, racist upbringing and a racist life to spread racism.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Where did i sa taagubothulu against telangana?

multiple times. it was why I refused to defend you on your idiotic stand on TG. which bothered you so much, that you finally decided that I was the worst person in this db. lol.

yeah, coz I can actually take the time to expose your bs, and the rest just go off after rattling off some inane conspiracy theories.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

multiple times. it was why I refused to defend you on your idiotic stand on TG. which bothered you so much, that you finally decided that I was the worst person in this db. lol.

yeah, coz I can actually take the time to expose your bs, and the rest just go off after rattling off some inane conspiracy theories.

Show one time. Show me one TIME really. Let see you integrity. Thooooo. Did you family also teach you to lie like this ?

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

that was sarcasm. The insecurity when you said "matter settled" is obvious.

what was sarcasm? lol. what are you even saying? that your claim that you are racist to fair skinned north Indians was sarcasm?

do you even know what 'sarcasm' means? look it up idiot.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi ga this thread is an utter humilation of yourself and your character. The lies - assalu too obvious lies - which you know yourself to be lies is so unbelievable ra narsi. When did i say telanga are taagubothu. And also raging against my family because you admitted yours are racist is soo pathetic. You humiliated yourself before but this takes the cake really.  You never fell this low in my estimate.

dude, it is my aim to fall as low as possible. but even in my lowest low I wouldn't call your mom names, something you did so casually. its clear your family is both racist and lacking in morals, given how you yourself have none.

its established that you are racist, and hence your claim that your family isn't racist is obviously under serious question since you were claiming the same about yourself. your family is hence racist - proved :)