5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what was sarcasm? lol. what are you even saying? that your claim that you are racist to fair skinned north Indians was sarcasm?

do you even know what 'sarcasm' means? look it up idiot.

dude, it is my aim to fall as low as possible. but even in my lowest low I wouldn't call your mom names, something you did so casually. its clear your family is both racist and lacking in morals, given how you yourself have none.

its established that you are racist, and hence your claim that your family isn't racist is obviously under serious question since you were claiming the same about yourself. your family is hence racist - proved :)

calling your mom names is perfectly fine for a character like you. There is nothing "low" about it. I told you many times dont bring my place of birth or "my" caste when i am talking about unrelated things. You ignore and got a kick from it.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Show one time. Show me one TIME really. Let see you integrity. Thooooo. Did you family also teach you to lie like this ?

haha.. integrity.. I can't be bothered to defend my integrity in a joke db.

I know and several people in this db know that you were abusive towards TG. you thinking that whatever that comes out of your mouth is just honey and milk is immaterial to me.

to me you are a racist, and by extension your family too.

haha.. integrity.. I can't be bothered to defend my integrity in a joke db.

I know and several people in this db know that you were abusive towards TG. you thinking that whatever that comes out of your mouth is just honey and milk is immaterial to me.

to me you are a racist, and by extension your family too.

hahaha - you have NONE. Thats difference ra narsi.  "several people know" anta ..hahahaha..

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

calling your mom names is perfectly fine for a character like you. There is nothing "low" about it. I told you many times dont bring my place of birth or "my" caste when i am talking about unrelated things. You ignore and got a kick from it.

that you don't think that its not low, shows how you were raised.

what's 'my' caste? lol. what about Telugu? why are you so attached to Kamma, while pretending to care about Telugu.. did your family teach this too? to lie about where your loyalties lie, until you convince others that you are golden.. lol.

your family is not just racist, they are casteist and evil too.. lol.

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes - you said some specific thing "thaagubothu" something. Then obviously you should find something. Thats probably something your family said you are ascribing it to me. As i said you have a personality disorder where reality and myth mix together.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - you have NONE. Thats difference ra narsi.  "several people know" anta ..hahahaha..

what ra.. so you deny a basic thing that you so obviously said about TG people, and I'm supposed to waste my time trying to find  proof of it? lol.. nice try ra.

everyone knows that you are racist. lite teesko. only you don't know.

that you don't think that its not low, shows how you were raised.

what's 'my' caste? lol. what about Telugu? why are you so attached to Kamma, while pretending to care about Telugu.. did your family teach this too? to lie about where your loyalties lie, until you convince others that you are golden.. lol.

your family is not just racist, they are casteist and evil too.. lol.

Well i am owning what i am saying. I said it is show my anger to you. And its perfectly kosher- people are not pleasant when they are angry. You got a chance to fix it and you havent. What is pathetic is relying on lying ra narsi - "thaagubothu" - hahahaha. When did i say ante "some people somewhere". 

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes - you said some specific thing "thaagubothu" something. Then obviously you should find something. Thats probably something your family said you are ascribing it to me. As i said you have a personality disorder where reality and myth mix together.

yeah, you are trying too hard to project yourself as perfect.. lol.. while getting offended at just bringing up your caste in a perfectly related conversation.

while you used to freely call people out for being brahmins here.. lol.

obviously you have one set of standards for yourself and other set for others.. did your racist famliy teach you that too?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what ra.. so you deny a basic thing that you so obviously said about TG people, and I'm supposed to waste my time trying to find  proof of it? lol.. nice try ra.

everyone knows that you are racist. lite teesko. only you don't know.

I never said it. You are the one accusing it and if you have decency you will back it up. You are indecent and the most disgusting racist here born and bred in a racist family. PUKE worthy really.

Well i am owning what i am saying. I said it is show my anger to you. And its perfectly kosher- people are not pleasant when they are angry. You got a chance to fix it and you havent. What is pathetic is relying on lying ra narsi - "thaagubothu" - hahahaha. When did i say ante "some people somewhere". 

why are you angry, asshole? I asked you a simple question.. its a relevant question about land owning elite.. what in the world makes you angry about it unless you are attached to kamma caste? tell me..

did your family tell you to lie about your kamma bhakti too?

yeah, you are trying too hard to project yourself as perfect.. lol.. while getting offended at just bringing up your caste in a perfectly related conversation.

while you used to freely call people out for being brahmins here.. lol.

obviously you have one set of standards for yourself and other set for others.. did your racist famliy teach you that too?

I just never said it. Its nothing about perfection. I never said it. if you are saying you should back it up.  if i say something about you that you havent said i will own it up. 

why are you angry, asshole? I asked you a simple question.. its a relevant question about land owning elite.. what in the world makes you angry about it unless you are attached to kamma caste? tell me..

did your family tell you to lie about your kamma bhakti too?

Open a thread on land owning and say 10,000 things about kammas. And see if i care - but try to police what i talk about some unrelated things on that basis i will $hit can you.

I never said it. You are the one accusing it and if you have decency you will back it up. You are indecent and the most disgusting racist here born and bred in a racist family. PUKE worthy really.

I'm srrry I don't take this idiotic db, and your idiotic persona seriously beyond this back and forth. I don't actually save your posts so I can get at you later. you are simply not worth it.

you are a racist. you agreed so yourself in this thread that you are racist against fair skinned north Indians, while not even living in North India among them as minority.

you deny calling TG people as taagubothulu.. that's the kind of asshole you are.. even otherwise its obvious you are racist :) and by extension your family is racist since you had no idea what racism is until today.. you actually thought hating fair skinned north indians is okay..

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I just never said it. Its nothing about perfection. I never said it. if you are saying you should back it up.  if i say something about you that you havent said i will own it up. 

you'll own what? the kind of idiotic statements you make, the inferences you draw are beyond pathetic.

you still haven't told me what exactly is the thing we need to discuss about China, and why... and what exactly where you discussing before I arrived?

ofcourse you've referred to TG people as taagubothulu multiple times

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm srrry I don't take this idiotic db, and your idiotic persona seriously beyond this back and forth. I don't actually save your posts so I can get at you later. you are simply not worth it.

you are a racist. you agreed so yourself in this thread that you are racist against fair skinned north Indians, while not even living in North India among them as minority.

you deny calling TG people as taagubothulu.. that's the kind of asshole you are.. even otherwise its obvious you are racist :) and by extension your family is racist since you had no idea what racism is until today.. you actually thought hating fair skinned north indians is okay..

I said it was saracastic. its obvious it is sarcastic.

Idhi baavundhi - if i deny something i didnt do then i am asshole ? hahahaha. narsi ga really you are something .