5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you'll own what? the kind of idiotic statements you make, the inferences you draw are beyond pathetic.

you still haven't told me what exactly is the thing we need to discuss about China, and why... and what exactly where you discussing before I arrived?

ofcourse you've referred to TG people as taagubothulu multiple times

Show ONE time. I can easily see some personiality disorders . When you lie you double down. Goebbels tried it too. Until the soviets showed up and before he was put in line to be hanged by neck in a nuremberg trial he killed himself.  Learn some lessons from history.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I said it was saracastic. its obvious it is sarcastic.

Idhi baavundhi - if i deny something i didnt do then i am asshole ? hahahaha. narsi ga really you are something .

how is declaring that 'racist against fair skinned north Indians' sarcastic?

you obviously have no idea how english works, may be. lol.

how is declaring that 'racist against fair skinned north Indians' sarcastic?

you obviously have no idea how english works, may be. lol.

i said "yea i am racist" like in "yea right indeed" which mean No. And then i made immediate multiple posts to explain your dumbness that it is sarcastic. You are just playing a game here ra narsi but it is too pathetic assala.

Show ONE time. I can easily see some personiality disorders . When you lie you double down. Goebbels tried it too. Until the soviets showed up and before he was put in line to be hanged by neck in a nuremberg trial he killed himself.  Learn some lessons from history.

haha.. I don't have to. I've already established you as racist based on your own statement that you are racist against fair skinned north Indians... while you now lamely claim as sarcastic..

either way you are already established as racist dude... your statement on TG is just icing on the cake.. the racist cake is already baked.. you and your famlly can feast on it.

haha.. I don't have to. I've already established you as racist based on your own statement that you are racist against fair skinned north Indians... while you now lamely claim as sarcastic..

either way you are already established as racist dude... your statement on TG is just icing on the cake.. the racist cake is already baked.. you and your famlly can feast on it.

hahahahaha.....entha cheap chesukuntaavura ninnu narsi ga. i can see tears breaking out there.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

i said "yea i am racist" like in "yea right indeed" which mean No. And then i made immediate multiple posts to explain your dumbness that it is sarcastic. You are just playing a game here ra narsi but it is too pathetic assala.

haha.. idiot.. your inference is obviously that you cannot be racist against fair skinned north Indians..

which means you can trash talk them as much as you can, and pretend to not be racist.

but it still means you are racist. because you are stereotyping a bunch of people based on their skin.

should I explain everything to you like a child, or are you acting innocent

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahahaha.....entha cheap chesukuntaavura ninnu narsi ga. i can see tears breaking out there.

you sound like the guy who first claims that someone's farted in the group, when he was the one who farted :)

haha.. idiot.. your inference is obviously that you cannot be racist against fair skinned north Indians..

which means you can trash talk them as much as you can, and pretend to not be racist.

but it still means you are racist. because you are stereotyping a bunch of people based on their skin.

should I explain everything to you like a child, or are you acting innocent

"which means"  and begins the narsi speculations. Just can it ra narsi ga. I am not stereotyping anything. Just showing you how ridiculous your accusations of racism are. I am pretty sure you are biggest proponent of "reverse racism" by african americans.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you sound like the guy who first claims that someone's farted in the group, when he was the one who farted :)

10gera. fart jokes ippudu. Obnoxious self entitled brat.

@Telugodura456 yes ra.. you can be absolutely racist against fair skinned north Indians. Yes, it is possible.

although whether you are racist only to fair skinned north Indians is questionable... I think you club all north Indians together, and conveniently pretend like you only fair skinned ones when pushed on your racist attitude.

your racist attitude is crystal clear dude.

"which means"  and begins the narsi speculations. Just can it ra narsi ga. I am not stereotyping anything. Just showing you how ridiculous your accusations of racism are. I am pretty sure you are biggest proponent of "reverse racism" by african americans.

mari what else did you mean by saying ' I'm racist against fair skinned north Indians'? lol.

you are obviously stereotyping everyone.. you only get mad when someone does that to you.

should I point to you the number of times you called out others for being brahmins in this db? then you lose your sh1t because I said kamma brothers.. I didn't even use the kind of 3rd rate language you use against brahmins :)

shows your upbringing. not surprised.. a family that spawns IAS IPS cannot be a decent one.. no?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. fart jokes ippudu. Obnoxious self entitled brat.

nannu projecting projecting ani... nee edupu ni nuvvu project chesthunnav ani antey enduku ra antha kopam. lol.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

@Telugodura456 yes ra.. you can be absolutely racist against fair skinned north Indians. Yes, it is possible.

although whether you are racist only to fair skinned north Indians is questionable... I think you club all north Indians together, and conveniently pretend like you only fair skinned ones when pushed on your racist attitude.

your racist attitude is crystal clear dude.

I think you dont understand how racism works. I am pretty sure you are big beleiver in "reverse racism" nonsense to further vicitimize african americans.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mari what else did you mean by saying ' I'm racist against fair skinned north Indians'? lol.

you are obviously stereotyping everyone.. you only get mad when someone does that to you.

should I point to you the number of times you called out others for being brahmins in this db? then you lose your sh1t because I said kamma brothers.. I didn't even use the kind of 3rd rate language you use against brahmins :)

shows your upbringing. not surprised.. a family that spawns IAS IPS cannot be a decent one.. no?

So you want all upper caste people on spike but get offended on anything being said against brahmins. I have never seen someone as immoral and as lying as you.

the funniest sh1t in all this is...

I'm obviously unaffiliated. I've renounced my religion, and I'm renouncing my language too.. I dont give a fcuk about either telugu or tamil or whatever. haha.. I care two sh1ts to your culture, whatever it is, TG or AP.

but you, a Telugu aficionado, and you are left talking to someone who looks down on your culture, your religion, your everything..

like no one else is even talking to you.. the only one who's talking to you is me.

its insanely funny to me.