5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think you dont understand how racism works. I am pretty sure you are big beleiver in "reverse racism" nonsense to further vicitimize african americans.

what is reverse racism? lol.. what's that nonsense...

are you a victim of fair skinned north Indians? lol.. in Hyd?

you are very clearly racist against them, are trying hard to justify your hatred for them in acceptable terms. but whichever way you spin it, you are a racist.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the funniest sh1t in all this is...

I'm obviously unaffiliated. I've renounced my religion, and I'm renouncing my language too.. I dont give a fcuk about either telugu or tamil or whatever. haha.. I care two sh1ts to your culture, whatever it is, TG or AP.

but you, a Telugu aficionado, and you are left talking to someone who looks down on your culture, your religion, your everything..

like no one else is even talking to you.. the only one who's talking to you is me.

its insanely funny to me.

yea right  but i count every time the word brahmin is mentioned. I declare " iam comfortable with being an indian". Lie recklessly with intention of slander. I keep saying i care two shits but outpost every one in the db.

Baane adavure naarsi. You make your entire life a joke.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So you want all upper caste people on spike but get offended on anything being said against brahmins. I have never seen someone as immoral and as lying as you.

I'm not referring to any one person and mocking him for being a brahmin or kamma.. even here I didn't mock you for being a kamma. I merely referred to their land holding and the political consequence of similar land holders in the utopian China.

you seem to be agitated that your utopia cannot be built without land holders being stripped off their land. but its true. its impossible.

what is reverse racism? lol.. what's that nonsense...

are you a victim of fair skinned north Indians? lol.. in Hyd?

you are very clearly racist against them, are trying hard to justify your hatred for them in acceptable terms. but whichever way you spin it, you are a racist.

I am not racist against them. I was never racist agasint them. On the other hand your post drips with poisonous racism. probably learnt from your family which you admit is racist.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not referring to any one person and mocking him for being a brahmin or kamma.. even here I didn't mock you for being a kamma. I merely referred to their land holding and the political consequence of similar land holders in the utopian China.

you seem to be agitated that your utopia cannot be built without land holders being stripped off their land. but its true. its impossible.

hahahaha - endukura narsi ga inni abaddhalu. Was i mocking any one person as brahmin then ?

I never said i oppose land holder being stripped of land. in fact it should start in urban areas - perhaps the house of your mother and father is the best place as you say they are racists.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea right  but i count every time the word brahmin is mentioned. I declare " iam comfortable with being an indian". Lie recklessly with intention of slander. I keep saying i care two shits but outpost every one in the db.

Baane adavure naarsi. You make your entire life a joke.

what about the statement 'im comfortable with being an indian'? does it mean that I'm an unquestioning delhi slave? lol.

I made that statement because even though I am radically against the indian state, sometimes I agree that India is good for many reasons. like huge market access.. free movement of people between regions etc..

I'm not denying that I made that statement, unlike your denial about calling TG people taagubothulu. lol. who's the liar here?

I am not racist against them. I was never racist agasint them. On the other hand your post drips with poisonous racism. probably learnt from your family which you admit is racist.

you are okay with being racist against them.. that's what it means when you say you meant that in 'sarcasm'..  it means that you are saying one can never be racist against north indians.

so what's the acceptable level of slander against north indians before one starts slotting it under racism? lol.

you don't even realise your family is racist.. lol.

what about the statement 'im comfortable with being an indian'? does it mean that I'm an unquestioning delhi slave? lol.

I made that statement because even though I am radically against the indian state, sometimes I agree that India is good for many reasons. like huge market access.. free movement of people between regions etc..

I'm not denying that I made that statement, unlike your denial about calling TG people taagubothulu. lol. who's the liar here?

You are not denying it because you made it. I am denying it because i didnt make . dont try to be a bully. You should be put away from any chilkd or school. I have never seen anyone gaslight this much.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you are okay with being racist against them.. that's what it means when you say you meant that in 'sarcasm'..  it means that you are saying one can never be racist against north indians.

so what's the acceptable level of slander against north indians before one starts slotting it under racism? lol.

you don't even realise your family is racist.. lol.

I dont slander against north indians. clutching at straws really. The amount of time you defend the people with means and capital - whether oligarchs in hongkong or north indians or liberal whites against tamils telugus or working class people is unbeleivable actually. 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Your india is good for ALL wrong reasons actually. Free movement outside of states is generally very low. Demand for it is low. Huge market access is completely dominated by corporates in mumbair and delhi. It really shows for whom you bat.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I never said i oppose land holder being stripped of land. in fact it should start in urban areas - perhaps the house of your mother and father is the best place as you say they are racists.

sure.. see. I'm not agitated by this... like you were agitated because I said Kamma.

does this mean you are really attached to your caste? lol.

in fact, I keep telling my mom when I'm driving her to the airport and back, that I hate to drive and want to take public transport all the time.. and that people with cars should be made to pay extra 10% tax or something.

and then constantly tell me mom, to get out of her bubble and talk to the slums nearby. she does now and then.

you seem to encourage your family's racism by claiming that they are perfect.

I have high standards.. you seem to excuse your own racism saying that one cannot be racist towards north Indians.. no wonder you think your family is not racist.

You are not denying it because you made it. I am denying it because i didnt make . dont try to be a bully. You should be put away from any chilkd or school. I have never seen anyone gaslight this much.

you are denying it, because you think of yourself as pure.. with pure intentions, when all everyone sees when they talk to you is seething hatred of things that don't align with your views..

that you don't yourself see it, is immaterial. you are quite obviously smug self appreciating fool.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Your india is good for ALL wrong reasons actually. Free movement outside of states is generally very low. Demand for it is low. Huge market access is completely dominated by corporates in mumbair and delhi. It really shows for whom you bat.

so just because free movement outside of states is low, its okay restrict movement outside states? lol.

Indian state, if nothing, atleast guarantees this basic thing. that's one thing to like about the Indian state.

that you have a problem with thsi statement shows how batshit insane you are.. lol.

sure.. see. I'm not agitated by this... like you were agitated because I said Kamma.

does this mean you are really attached to your caste? lol.

in fact, I keep telling my mom when I'm driving her to the airport and back, that I hate to drive and want to take public transport all the time.. and that people with cars should be made to pay extra 10% tax or something.

and then constantly tell me mom, to get out of her bubble and talk to the slums nearby. she does now and then.

you seem to encourage your family's racism by claiming that they are perfect.

I have high standards.. you seem to excuse your own racism saying that one cannot be racist towards north Indians.. no wonder you think your family is not racist.

hahaha... rey narsi ga i dont need to know about you based on what you talk to your mom in your car (did you really grew in a slum? ..anyway) - you make thousands of posts here which tells enough about you.

I told you why i got pissed off and you know why it will piss off anyone - you talk about nuclear science and i bring up your caste.

I really dont know why you slipped in that conversation off your mom other than some desperate attempt to salvage your image.

I never said my family is perfect i had many quarrels with them. I said they are NOT racist. thats a fact.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are denying it, because you think of yourself as pure.. with pure intentions, when all everyone sees when they talk to you is seething hatred of things that don't align with your views..

that you don't yourself see it, is immaterial. you are quite obviously smug self appreciating fool.

fck you and your gaslighting. I am denying it because i never said it. now just STFU.