5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha... rey narsi ga i dont need to know about you based on what you talk to your mom in your car (did you really grew in a slum? ..anyway) - you make thousands of posts here which tells enough about you.

I told you why i got pissed off and you know why it will piss off anyone - you talk about nuclear science and i bring up your caste.

I really dont know why you slipped in that conversation off your mom other than some desperate attempt to salvage your image.

I never said my family is perfect i had many quarrels with them. I said they are NOT racist. thats a fact.

what image? lol. I don't give a fcuk about anyone in this db. I just want to see how long you keep this stupidity up.

I'm proud of my convictions against car owners, dude. I consider all car owners in India as assholes, and rotten people. haha..

you yourself are a racist, dude. how am I to believe you when you say that your family is not racist? lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what image? lol. I don't give a fcuk about anyone in this db. I just want to see how long you keep this stupidity up.

I'm proud of my convictions against car owners, dude. I consider all car owners in India as assholes, and rotten people. haha..

you yourself are a racist, dude. how am I to believe you when you say that your family is not racist? lol.

chaaa - so you failed to convince your mom to give up her car. And you wanted me to convince all "my" kamma brothers to give up land. siggu leni racist edhava.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

fck you and your gaslighting. I am denying it because i never said it. now just STFU.

you said it dude.. you even got called out for it. lol. I just don't care a fcuk to prove it to you.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you said it dude.. you even got called out for it. lol. I just don't care a fcuk to prove it to you.

where did i say thaagubothu. You just double down like goebbels as i said. you will face your nuremberg soon.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa - so you failed to convince your mom to give up her car. And you wanted me to convince all "my" kamma brothers to give up land. siggu leni racist edhava.

yeah, I failed over and over again to convince her to take the public transport to airport and elsewhere.

I don't actually want you to convince your kamma brothers to give up their land. its just an expression dude... I want you to realize that Chinese utopia is not possible without kammas, along with reddies rajus etc giving up their land for public use. its the truth.

expecting you to convince kamma brothers is just stupid.

where did i say thaagubothu. You just double down like goebbels as i said. you will face your nuremberg soon.

haha.. why do you keep on asking? I've already said that I can't be bothred to find out the exact post.

you are so pissed that you consider this silly back and forth with holocaust. drama queen.

in fact, you are the racist here.

you quite casually referring to how one cannot be racist towards fair skinned north indians. means what? that one has the license to say whatever they want against them?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah, I failed over and over again to convince her to take the public transport to airport and elsewhere.

I don't actually want you to convince your kamma brothers to give up their land. its just an expression dude... I want you to realize that Chinese utopia is not possible without kammas, along with reddies rajus etc giving up their land for public use. its the truth.

expecting you to convince kamma brothers is just stupid.

No you wanted me to shut up until i did that. You act like you dont realize how infuriating you are.

haha.. why do you keep on asking? I've already said that I can't be bothred to find out the exact post.

you are so pissed that you consider this silly back and forth with holocaust. drama queen.

in fact, you are the racist here.

you quite casually referring to how one cannot be racist towards fair skinned north indians. means what? that one has the license to say whatever they want against them?

ori nee yeshalro. I cant argue no more with someone who insists you said this or that just to have a last word. pathetic actually. Inka aapura naarsiga you humiliated yourself enough this time.

@Telugodura456 so this is the 5th time I'm asking.. why exactly did you post this  thread..

and what do you want to discuss about China? lol.

you are too busy trying to defend your racist views and your racist family that you forgot the purpose of this thread... why even post sh1t if you don't know what to discuss about them?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No you wanted me to shut up until i did that. You act like you dont realize how infuriating you are.

now you are whining about the details. its not like you are gonna shut up if I ask you to shut up, are you? lol.

drama queen.

do you realise that chinese utopia is impossible unless people give up their lands or are forced to give it up?

and who's to say that China is utopia?

so some visitor to Chennai loves (or claims to love Chennai) and started to appropriate its dravidian political language, doesn't actually mean they understand what makes Chennai tick, right? I'm talking about you, only.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ori nee yeshalro. I cant argue no more with someone who insists you said this or that just to have a last word. pathetic actually. Inka aapura naarsiga you humiliated yourself enough this time.

dude, I can claim that you sh1t your pants too.. make your argument or stfu.

why exactly did you start this thread, and what is that 'discussion' you had on this topic before I entered?

your stanning of China is just silly.

atleast today you learned China is multilingual. next time you won't claim that language based nations are the natural way for nations to be created or some such sh1t.

@Telugodura456 next time you tag me somewhere, I will be back with another comment marathon in a completely unrelated topic, until you put me on ignore :)

fcuking piece of racist sh1t, calling me names is absolutely unacceptable dude.

atleast prove that you are a decent human being.. not the kind of lowlife that so easily calls other people's moms as b1tches. lol.

if you exhibit that you are indeed a better person that I'm, I'm open to being namecalled and insulted by you.

no one in this db qualifies for that. lol.

@Telugodura456 next time you tag me somewhere, I will be back with another comment marathon, until you put me on ignore :)

fcuking piece of racist sh1t, calling me names is absolutely unacceptable dude.

atleast prove that you are a decent human being.. not the kind of lowlife that so easily calls other people's moms as b1tches. lol.

10gey inka. you made enough of clown of yourself for today.

10gey inka. you made enough of clown of yourself for today.

I've always been a clown.

but I'm still smarter than you..

I don't post a thread, and then proceed to get easily offtracked because someone said that kamma heads should be on a spike. :)