5 reasons why i love china

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, vighnesh said:

Eee uurkkondvaaa... Denikenduku lolli... Poniyurrri.... Manam puttina desam thope, untunna desam thope, pakka desamuu thoope.... We Indians are best at using the pro's of all the worlds, and move on.... 

Yendhi intha ginjukuntaaru okka china video choose edupu tho. I think this is oka maanasika rugmatha.

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendhi intha ginjukuntaaru okka china video choose edupu tho. I think this is oka maanasika rugmatha.

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Funny thing is most people here speak english, desperate to move to america or europe, sollu kaarchudu on thella ammayilu - and all that is accepted as normal and not brainwashing. But if you show an alternate society where people are developing on their own - with their own language, their own infrastructure - then suddenly they complain brainwashing.

Vintha lo vintha.

Coz we invest in india and we came here for money simple. We are Indians as that is my citizenship 

aa video lo vaadu enduku love chesthunnado China ni teliyadhu, and I don't care.

but I know why you love China.

and you are wrong.. China is not monolingual. 'Chinese' is not a language, and not everyone speaks it in China.

Mandarin is the official state language that is imposed by CCP in China. Its no different from any state that imposes a language after deciding its boundaries. your stupid thesis that people speaking one language get together to form a state is just bs.

If Hindi was renamed as 'Indianese' and imposed on entire India, you may be stupid enough to fall for it, who knows. haha..  with anti-Delhi people like you, Andhra doesn't even need an enemy. lol.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aa video lo vaadu enduku love chesthunnado China ni teliyadhu, and I don't care.

but I know why you love China.

and you are wrong.. China is not monolingual. 'Chinese' is not a language, and not everyone speaks it in China.

Mandarin is the official state language that is imposed by CCP in China. Its no different from any state that imposes a language after deciding its boundaries. your stupid thesis that people speaking one language get together to form a state is just bs.

If Hindi was renamed as 'Indianese' and imposed on entire India, you may be stupid enough to fall for it, who knows. haha..  with anti-Delhi people like you, Andhra doesn't even need an enemy. lol.

10gera. always trying to second guess my motives than showing any ability to discuss.

On the other hand your love for racist and oligarch hell hole like hong kong is clear.

Basicalyy all your opinions are hand me downs from imperialistic white liberals. iF they bark at something then like a lapdog you bark them.

And no wonder you hate workers country like china. You hate respecting attribute of workers like their language.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. always trying to second guess my motives than showing any ability to discuss.

On the other hand your love for racist and oligarch hell hole like hong kong is clear.

Basicalyy all your opinions are hand me downs from imperialistic white liberals. iF they bark at something then like a lapdog you bark them.

And no wonder you hate workers country like china. You hate respecting attribute of workers like their language.

lol. yeah worker country sure. but you are from the landlord class. they formed that 'worker country' by killing your likes. don't forget that. Idiot.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. yeah worker country sure. but you are from the landlord class. they formed that 'worker country' by killing your likes. don't forget that. Idiot.

I am not a landlord. Once again your pathetic attempts at a personalized hate show up very well. And i stand for workers - i dont have a "likes" - like you think. Imperialist stooge.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not a landlord. Once again your pathetic attempts at a personalized hate show up very well. And i stand for workers - i dont have a "likes" - like you think. Imperialist stooge.

whatever, dude. workers will set up their country. they don't need you :)

they don't need 'telugu' also. lol.

telugu and tamil workers may unite to fcuk telugu landlords.. who knows. I hope it happens.

the only truth is, Andhra will never be heaven. raasi pettuko... until people like you stfu and mind your own business, instead of appropriating china's revolution as your own. have some shame bujji.

narrative set chesthunnadanta... about how ethnolinguist states are the best ani. arey yedhava.. you have no idea wtf you are saying.

nee bathukki malli discussion okatey takkuva.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

kamma lands annitini appropriate cheddaama cheppu.. annitini public property kindha maarcheddaama.. cheppu.. migatha antha waste..

china gurinchi video post chesi time waste cheyyaku. read up on their history first.

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

narrative set chesthunnadanta... about how ethnolinguist states are the best ani. arey yedhava.. you have no idea wtf you are saying.

nee bathukki malli discussion okatey takkuva.

Rey 10gera. This is nothing about linguistics here. china is actually multi lingual country. You know nothing about it.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

kamma lands annitini appropriate cheddaama cheppu.. annitini public property kindha maarcheddaama.. cheppu.. migatha antha waste..

china gurinchi video post chesi time waste cheyyaku. read up on their history first.

why are kammas coming up here? and why is land coming up here. Yes i fully support nationalization of land ownership as matter of fact. But its comical the way you bring up topics about kamma whenever i make a post. it really shows racist you are and how you see people in terms of their caste and never about individuality. As i have a said many times you are morally the most horrible person here. A $hit hole of the extreme variety.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey 10gera. This is something about linguistics here. china is actually multi lingual country. You know nothing about it.

nice to see you admitting that China is a multilingual nation, that imposed mandarin on its population.

good start for April for you. Keep it up.

may be 2022 is the year where you'll learn something about how the world works, instead of theorizing the entire world around political primacy accorded naturally to languages. good luck.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

why are kammas coming up here? and why is land coming up here. Yes i fully support nationalization of land ownership as matter of fact. But its comical the way you bring up topics about kamma whenever i make a post. it really shows racist you are and how you see people in terms of their caste and never about individuality. As i have a said many times you are morally the most horrible person here. A $hit hole of the extreme variety.

kammas are one of the landowning castes in AP, duh! If you want to replicate China, go fcuk your kamma brothers first.

I come to this db to show uppercaste scum like you, that they don't have right to give gyaan to others, or to make grand plans about their society. all of you are scum of the worst order.

I include myself in it, since I'm uppercaste too, btw.

will you please stfu about China now? entire db sucks. you suck along with it. lol.